The Bayleaf Intramuros
$500
$292
Hotels.com
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
$46
$44
$338
Panpacific.com
Hotel H2O(Manila)
$127
$75
Agoda.com
Red Planet Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
$42
$32
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$30
$21
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$68
$44
Agoda.com
White Knight Hotel Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
$56
$49
Travelocity
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
$62
$59
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$31
$29
  • Breakfast included
1,595 results
All reviewsrooftop barspoons restaurantchurrosbay leafinside intramuroswithin the wallsthe penthousewalled citydegree viewmanila skylinetop floormodern hotelrizal parknational museumegg stationbreakfast buffetsuperior room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Excellent Value, Service, Food and Comfort- if you are looking for these in a hotel. The front desk was very helpful and willing to extend her help to give me and my husband an available room to stay that is upgraded for a very low rate! Staff is attentive, highly energetic, smart and as cheerfully bright as how the hotel looks like. The view from sky deck is excellent but food was ok. I love the service they provide most of all as well as the creative design of the hotel rooms. I will definitely go back to Bayleaf and recommend it to other friends and relatives.

Room Tip: call for room availability before purchasing online. :)
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Loren C
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I had my first trip ever to the Philippines and The Bayleaf was the hotel I booked for the first night in Manila. My girlfriend and I initially wanted to book the Deluxe Room, unfortunately they only had twin deluxe rooms available so they advised us to get the Superior Double Room. After a cab ride from the airport we arrived at the hotel and we immediately loved it. The staff was super kind and friendly and the lobby looked really nice. The check-in went smoothly and soon we were guided to our room by Rodel, who was a helpful and nice guy if I may say so. He also helped us out by keeping our luggage as we walked through Intramuros and by getting us a cab the next day. The room itself looked beautiful and it faced the golf course so we had a nice view of the city. The room looked very modern, had a big comfy bed and a flatscreen TV. The bathroom looked beautiful aswell, with all the amenities you needed. Before we left we ate at their Churros Café and I liked the food there. We stayed in a few other hotels in Manila and I must say, for me, this was the best hotel, I can recommend it to anyone. I'm already planning my next trip to the Philippines and we will definitely stay at The Bayleaf again. Thanks for the great stay, we look forward to next time!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I had a good time with my family... Thanks to the friendly staff..( except the two arrogant badings who help us in the elevator..) your location is great.. i enjoyed my stay.. salamat po. The only not so good is the price... i overlooked the small note written under that taxes not included... But overall... we had a good time..

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jasmin868
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We stayed at Bayleaf at the beginning and at the very end of our 3 weeks in Philippines and each stay was great. Probably the best showers in the Philippines!!!

The staff are super and take effort to volunteer their names which shows their pride in the job that they do. From the front desk to the 9Spoons restaurant where we had a great buffet breakfast (included), the service and meals were great.

The experience at the Skydeck View Bar was not quite as good. It was tough to track down a waiter/waitress and orders seemed to be forgotten or ignored. It was busy (just before Christmas) when we went to the Skydeck but the staff there seemed to be quite dis-organized. I chaulk that issue up to poor management of that restaurant itself and not necessarily Bayleaf in general. In the end, we did get our drinks and the buffet was excellent; just don't expect to have your drinks in timely fashion (hopefully an easy fix). The view from the Skydeck is one of the bigger attractions for this restaurant.

The rooms were very clean and offered great views of Manila & Intramuros. The hotel is conveniently located at the edge of the fortress walls. Taxi drivers had trouble finding it as it was a new hotel; give them the cross streets of Victoria & Muralla and tell them next to the Manila High School. We were able to walk to the Ocean Park Aquarium thru Rizal Park with not much effort.

We found it to be great value for the money and an excellent oasis in Manila of peace and comfort. I definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Room Tip: Book online for a better rate (as we were told at the front desk). All rooms above 3rd floor offer good views.
1  Thank ceibaforest
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Staff are extremely kind and friendly. On my second stay I received a free upgrade to a very beautiful room.

Sky Terrace is really cool, only open during the evening.

Restaurant is very beautiful and has an interesting menu with something for everyone, but to be honest everything I ordered there was over-cooked, still it had nice flavours and I would stay and eat there again.

Be thorough with confirming the details when booking your airport transfers. It took me ages to figure out I needed to go to the Alamo rental car counter to meet the transfer service. As I wasn't renting a car it wasn't obvious to go there. On my second stay the transfer service drove us to the wrong hotel.

1  Thank Esme99