“Mondo Meals @ Zark's Burgers” 4 of 5 bubbles

Zark's Burgers
Ranked #32 of 945 Restaurants in Manila
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Manila, Philippines
“Mondo Meals @ Zark's Burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

If you're tired of the same old burgers that come in small sizes, then Zark's Burgers is for you. A wide range of burgers found on their menu and the price is definitely reasonable. We went there and it took me a while to finish it all up, good thing, along with the burger comes a free serving of fries and refillable ice tea. A perfect match for their gigantic burgers. Next time I will try their challenges and maybe I could get away with it free of charge. The ambiance is the only downside its quite steamy inside their establishment. A little improvement maybe on the place. Over all it was a fun and satisfying burger experience.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Thea R

“Huge burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

I frequent zarks as i live near the area so if im in the mood for some burgers and fries thats easy on the budger, this is the answer. Burger size are huge which can be good for sharing. The jawbreaker would be my favorite, 3 patties in a burger.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Franz_pilates
Cebu Island, Philippines
“Ultimately Mouth Watering!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I've been to Zark's Burger yesterday and tried their Zark's Ultimate Burger and the Mushroom with Blue Cheese Burger. The location is cool though not exposed to passers by along the street as you have to locate it on the upper ground floor of the building. It would have been nice if it is visible outside the building to attract more customers. I love the french fries so crispy and of course their all time bloating Burgers. Best choice if you're on a budget meal compared to some other branded burger chains. Not to mention to try their Jaw Breaker burger soon.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Rudi_culous
Manila, Philippines
“definitely worth the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

I went to Zarks for the first time today with my partner and my brother. I had the Submission, my partner had the 3 pointer and my brother had the jawbreaker. We were all pretty hungry when we went to Zarks and wow! I was surprised when they brought our orders. The burgers were huge and you could really see at first glance, it was tasty. I wasn't surprised when I took my first bite of their burger. It's really tasty, very juicy, delicious and perfectly done. Zarks is also a clean place, the ambiance is nice, has a setup like a sports bar (or is it because there was a nba game on at the time,) either way, the place is nice. The food is definitely affordable and worth the price.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Christine R
Quezon City, Philippines
“"BURGASTIC"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Me and my friends visited Zark's to try their most talked about burger. It is huge and affordable. it was very enticing and delish'..Yes it is Affordable..yet you just know it is enough, and fairly over the board for a dinner..or snack..for those who want's to take a bite, it is not for those who are in a diet.. :)

• Visited March 2013