All reviewsrooftop poolnice hotelroom servicetop floordel pilar streetmalate districtstayed here for nightsbuffet breakfastheavy trafficenjoyed my stayjunior suitehotel is locatedgreat roomreception staffrain showersmoking roomchecking out
Reviewed October 22, 2016

Just returned from trip to Manila. Good and bad to say about it. I liked the hotel. It was very nice. We had a large spacious room with modern amenities and a king size bed. Very nice. We used the spa. Masseusse was excellent, prices rock bottom. Did not use the pool as the weather was poor. Restaurant was mediocre but we did eat there - it was ok. Usual Asian breakfast but there is an egg cook who will make you any kind of eggs you want. And an ala carte menu with french toast and pancakes. Very good.
Two problems with the hotel. One the neighborhood. There is a strip club directly across the street (strippers sitting on sidewalk) and homeless sleeping on the street around the corner. Not conducive to walking at night. One night we walked to a restaurant about three blocks away. We did not encounter any problems except that the sidewalk was so filthy we wouldn't walk on it.
Problem two. The hotel did not provide any information regarding what is doing in Manila, restaurants in the area, or a map of the neighborhood. All things I usually find at hotels.
There was also some miscommunication with the front desk. We checked in at 8pm and asked about eating in the restaurant. We were told there was 24/7 room service. When we got to our room we discovered that the restaurant was open until 10pm. Comment: miscommunication was a general problem in Manila both ways.
The hotel picked us up at the airport and took us back to the airport at a very reasonable cost. You just have to email the hotel to make arrangements.

Room Tip: we were on 12th floor no problems with noise. Traffic noise could be an issue on the lower floors.
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JoelN701
ArmadaHM, Front Office Manager at Armada Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm Greetings from Armada Hotel Manila!
We would like to thank you for taking your time in making this review.
We at Armada Hotel Manila value your stay with us. It is our great honor to be of service to you and your needs.
We appreciate your wonderful words about our great room and good service, our amenities and the food. It is always a special treat for us to hear from our guests who have taken the time to compliment the hotel.
We sincerely apologize for the miscommunication with the front desk. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.We have taken note with our shortfalls and this has already been shared to our Front Office and the Management to ensure that they are aware of your concern and make sure this will not happen again. The restaurant is open until 10 pm only but we have 24/7 room service. Thus you can order at anytime and our waiter will bring the food at your room. For the neighborhood, we understand you concerns. We have our Security personnel that will assist you if in case you need assistance.
Again, thank you and we wish you well. If you have other concerns and need any assistance for your future booking please feel free to contact me and I would be more than happy to assist you.

Reviewed October 2, 2016

it was comfortable, relaxing and i get to treat myself :) The room is big and the shower is the best. I dont know but i feel good bout it. Did this to treat myself.

Its fun. value for money was okay for me.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo

Warm Greetings from Armada Hotel Manila!
Thank you for sharing your views with TripAdvisor community.
Thank you for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear, that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to your continued patronage of Armada Hotel Manila.

Reviewed September 30, 2016

My family always choose this hotel whenever we visit Manila.Aside from the good location (near my husbands Manila office )the room is clean and spacious.We stayed there for few days before we fly back to HongKong.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm Greetings from Armada Hotel Manila

Thank you for sharing us your feedback. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We also appreciate guests like you who continue to support Armada Hotel Manila as your choice of hotel during your visit here in the Philippines.

We hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed September 29, 2016

The hotel location is in a narrow street which is jammed all day long, many shops and restaurants are in the neighboring alleys. But in general the hotel itself and staff are neat and friendly.
You shouldn't expect a nice view in your room and the internet connection is too poor. I used SMART phone operator and the connection also was not very good in the room. I tried the restaurant and the service was not bad.
I also was happy with room service and concierge.Thumbs up Armada

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
ArmadaHM, Front Office Manager at Armada Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2016

Warm Greetings from Armada Hotel Manila!

We are very happy and thankful to get a feedback from you and for stating your observations. As for the internet, we are currently providing routers in all floors so that we can provide our guests with the best internet connection we could have.
Once again thank you for your time for placing the review. In this manner, we will improve our service even better.

Sincerely yours,

Asst. Front Office Manager

Reviewed September 28, 2016

The room I was in is a most beautiful room with wonderful view over the city. Room was nice and clean. On check out though I had to wait for a long time while they check the room I was in. I will visit this hotel if I happen to visit Philippines again. Thank you

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Warm Greetings from Armada Hotel Manila!
Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor. Great to hear your overall experience of the hotel during your stay was good.The satisfaction of our guests has highest priority. we express regret for the long wait you encountered upon check-out. We make sure that on your next visit here, we will make it as prompt as possible.
Thank you again for making us the choice of your hotel. We will be more grateful of having you again back in Armada Hotel Manila.

Sincerely yours,