Armada Hotel Manila
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsrooftop poolnice hotelroom servicetop floordel pilar streetmalate districtsized bedstayed here for nightsbuffet breakfastheavy trafficenjoyed my stayjunior suitehotel is locatedrain showernight lifesmoking roombay view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We stayed here on an unscheduled stop in manila (flight canceled). Staff are efficient & friendly, room clean& modern

Pros:
Staff helpful & friendly
Rooftop pool had great view and clean
Rooftop restaurant reasonably priced (thai food) and great view

Cons:
Too far from airport (30-50 mins depending on traffic)
Massage too expensive (800 in house, 300-400 outside hotel)

Would use another hotel in future due to location

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fraser97
ArmadaHM, Rooms Division Manager at Armada Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel during your stop in Manila and for appreciating the friendliness of our staff as well as the restaurant and facilities of the hotel.
As you have mentioned, that our massage is too expensive- Our Spa Manager is currently working on various spa promotions for our guest satisfaction. We hope the distance of the hotel from the airport will not discourage you to book with us again.
Once again thank you so much for your kind feedback and we hope you will allow us the opportunity to serve you once again.

Maricar M. Dy

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I Choose this hotel because of the good reviews on trip advisor and i was not disappointed,I Agree the location wasnt the best but the hotel more then made up for this,The breakfast was to die for.The staff were superb and friendly and always made me feel welcome.
i stayed on the ninth floor in a premier room and it was lovely.A local paper was left by the door every morning and the room was cleaned at wot ever hour i needed.Bathroom was massive and had all comp toiletries.
Slippers,robe,safe were all given as no extra charge and as i booked on hotels.com i had no hidden charges at all.A deposit was taken on arrival and had no problems getting it back.
Also the hotel also offered me the option of leaving my bags so i could island hop.
Would i stay in this hotel again.100 % I would.

Room Tip: well ninth floor was ace
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Bazza1885

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Armada Hotel Manila and we truly appreciate you for taking the time to offer your words of appreciation, we are very delighted to hear that you appreciate the friendliness of our staff and the cleanliness of our rooms- we will ensure that we will maintain our good service to meet our guest satisfaction.
Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to being of service again in the very near future.

Maricar M. Dy

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I have just returned from The Phillipines and i spent 6 nights in the Centara Hotel at the start of my vacation.
When i got into my Taxi at the Airport i handed the driver the address of the hotel. He was a little puzzled, obviously I was his first customer to this hotel. But around 20 minutes later we arrived safe and well, i survived the notorious Manila Traffic ...... it is unbelievably busy and in my humble opinion even worse than the traffic i experienced in Beijing...

The door of my taxi was promptly opened by a member of the Hotel staff and i was taken to the check-in desk, my luggage following closly behind.

Check-in was without problem and a few requests i had emailed to them the week before were taken care of without any fuss or additional cost.

I was taken to my room by a very friendly member of staff and he showed me all the features of the room. The room was amazingly large, furnishings were in excellent condition and the bathroom was well stocked with all the necessary items needed for personnel use, including Bathrobes.

Breakfast was included in my room rate, it was adequate for my needs and the Coffee was really good and plentyful. Staff in the Breakfast Restaurant were extremly attentive, ensuring i had everything i needed.

During my stay a restaurant on the Top Floor was relaunched, it is now a Thai Restaurant and i had the opportunity to dine there on a few occassions. I would recommend anyone to give it a try if staying in the Hotel or in the area.

Overall i have nothing negative to say about this hotel, i have only praise for the staff and their attention to even the smallest details.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Maac

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all, thank you so much for your 6 nights stay in Armada Hotel Manila (Formerly Centara Hotel). I am so sorry to hear about the traffic you experienced from the Airport to the hotel. However, I am happy to inform you that we are currently working on various promotions to build up the awareness of all taxi drivers.
Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback, we are very delighted to hear that you enjoyed your overall experience in our hotel and it is such a pleasure to receive compliments about our staff, your comments had been passed to them and it was greatly appreciated.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Centara Hotel is very beautiful and luxurious hotel. Rooms are large and clean with nice bathroom. I was very happy with the bed, that is really wide and provides a good night's sleep. From the roof of the hotel is a beautiful view of the city and there is also a swimming pool which is open throughout the day.Breakfast is very good and rich, it is always a choice of several kinds of food.The hotel is also a good starting point for shopping and trips to the historical part of Manila. The only negative aspect is dirty and unsightly area around the hotel, but this is simply Manila.The only exception is Makati district.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Marie B
ArmadaHM, Rooms Division Manager at Armada Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We are pleased to inform you of our new name Armada Hotel Manila. We greatly appreciate that you enjoyed your overall experience in our hotel and for appreciating the cleanliness of our rooms.

Nonetheless, we will pass on your comments to our Chef for your good feedback on our breakfast.

We are most delighted in welcoming you back to the Armada Hotel Manila, we readily awaits to warmly serve you again.

Maricar Dy

Reviewed August 9, 2012

New hotel, not very well known yet.
Great spa with personal service.
Great value.
Good breakfast included
Neighborhood is typical Manila
Short taxi ride to many points of interest
We were there during the floods. No problem on this street.
Friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2012
3  Thank JVW007

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Armada Hotel Manila!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments with us. We also like to thank you for appreciating our breakfast and the friendliness of our staff – we will ensure to maintain our good service to meet our guest satisfaction.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Armada Hotel Manila.

Maricar Dy