“Paradise in the middle of the City”

Ramada Manila Central
Ranked #7 of 109 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Just finish a 3 day 2 night stay at this Hotel for our annual Loc Kui Tong Induction, this was a semi-convention for our group a chance to see our relatives once a year. our stay at this Hotel was quite an experience, Friendly Staff, spacious rooms, great facilities, and your in the middle of all the action that Manila and Chinatown can offer. The Buffet Breakfast was a tummy busting experience. The Staff was helpful to us the Host coordinating all our activities and schedule, Housekeeping was gracious, punctual, efficient, and generous to all our request. in simple terms they went the extra mile for us. Making our work as host chapter for this convention a breeze. If I will have any say on our next year convention chore I will have our guest book again in this hotel.
Although more could be said about their other facilities like I am not aware if they have any swimming pool, I could only see that they have a gym for weight training. their Lobby Bar could offer some more food and drinks for night owls that don't drink . But overall I can't complain I like my experience their and hoping to stay there more when Iam not working just relaxing

2  Thank William K
Randie G, Director of Rooms at Ramada Manila Central, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for very much for sharing your feedback in TripAdvisor. I have shared your feedback with all team members and everyone was delighted to know that you enjoyed the hotel facilities and services. Rest assured that we will strive harder to consistently give every guest the most memorable stay.

Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon!

There are newer reviews for Ramada Manila Central

Reviewed February 12, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank KSar19

Reviewed February 9, 2014

1  Thank Baiken O

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I got a half price deal on this hotel so I wasn't sure what to expect. As soon as we arrived staff helped us with our bags and took them to our room which was nice. The room was spacious, had a comfy bed and nice bathroom with a lovely big warm shower (this was a special treat after all the cold bucket showers we'd been having in Palawan!) Air con was good, wifi in room was fast.
Staff were very courteous, they bought us an extra bath robe when requested and called to offer us help with our baggage before checkout.
The area isn't the nicest, but all we wanted was a night to regroup, which this hotel was perfect for.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank T B
Randie G, Director of Rooms at Ramada Manila Central, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate that you took time to share your Ramada Manila Central experience. We are very pleased that you enjoy the hotel facilities and services. I have shared your feedback to all staff and this really motivates them to strive harder to consistently deliver the same level of service.

Again, thank you and we look forward to be of service to you again soon.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

1  Thank K B

Reviewed February 5, 2014

What a difference a good and happy service will do! From the beginning everybody in this hotel were extremely polite and willing to serve with a smile. When you are treated in such a way, you can truly feel like these people want your stay to be as best as possible.

I was in contact with the hotel beforehand 'cos we always need to have a room with bathtub and a very quiet room. They arranged these, and we were moved to totally another room type from the one we ordered, and this room was also more expensive (this was not told us beforehand). This room was Executive room, with big bathroom that came with both tub and shower.

At one point I decided to go out for buy some drinks, and when coming back I noticed that oops I don't have the keycard (they only gave one keycard for the us. The keycard was needeed the get from the elevetors to the rooms). However, they arranged another keycard when asking (I noticed that many things in any hotels are arranged when you just ask like bathrobes etc..).

One another thing I would like to ask for them is the hotel book for all the hotel services including airport transportation, restaurants, room service, Wifi etc..

Hotel neighbourings's are not the safest in Manila, so take care of yourself and your belongings when out there in the city streets.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tiia1976

Dear Guest,

We sincerely thank you for sharing your experiences during your recent stay at Ramada Manila Central. We are very delighted as much as you are to know that all team members were able to serve you beyond expectation. I assure you that I will take every opportunity to share your feedback with the team.

With regards to hotel book or directory of services, we are currently updating all copies to ensure that we give you the most accurate information not only about the hotel but also Binondo and the rest of the Metro

Again, thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 4, 2014

1 night layover onwards to Boracay island.
Great hotel, it felt like a developed european country Ramada hotel with better services. The staff is absolutely amazing. I got a little upset because they requested a 2000 philippines pesos warranty at checkin, returnable at checkout, and the've upgraded me to an executive room.
Beware of the surrounding areas, because it is very crowded and after 10 PM they do not advise you to take a walk in the area. I suggest you book the room with breakfast included, I tried to have breakfast at local places nearby and wouldn't take the risk of eating there. I ended up at a very close McDonalds with nice asian breakfast menus. I wasn't able to sleep because of the jetlag so I ended up picking up a motorized tuc-tuc(recomended by the busboy from Ramada for safety and trust) around the area and for a single guy let me tell you that it was pretty scary(maybe because I went out at 3 AM when the crowds were gone and some people were sleeping on the streets, a lot of them actually). If you want luxury Philippines go to Makati area(business center), or else here you can see real life for them.

Room Tip: It doesn't matter the orientation of the room because the hotel is positioned between other tall...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Randie G, Director of Rooms at Ramada Manila Central, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your Ramada Manila Central experience in TripAdvisor. We are very delighted to know that you enjoyed the hotel services and the staff were able to meet your expectations. Rest assured that your feedback will be shared with the rest of the team.

With regards to the area, we always encourage our guests to go out and explore the oldest Chinatown in the World - Binondo.

Binondo where the hotel is located, is one the most historic sites in the country that also features numerous cultural and commercial establishments. Our Concierge is available 24/7 to assist you on your next stay.

Again, thank you and we look forward to be of service to you again soon!