Uncharted Philippines Adventure Travel and Day Tours
Ranked #6 of 27 Tours in Manila
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: We are an adventure travel company that specializes in off-the-beaten-path destinations in the Philippines. Our trips focus on nature, culture and adventure. We offer group tours, private tours, day tours and customized tours. We are also a full-service travel agency and are your best resource for putting together an extraordinary Philippine vacation.
Sydney
“Excellent guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

We did the a 2 day/1 night trip from Manila (best of Batangas) and everyone had a great time, even the 2 teenagers who are always a bit dubious about what their parents consider fun. They particularly enjoyed the scuba diving (Leo is a dive master) as did my husband. For my 15 year old daughter it was her first ever dive and she had a great experience, hand feeding fish and feeling completely secure in good hands. The accommodation at Anilao (the dive site) was quite basic but comfortable with a relaxed vibe. I loved exploring the historic buildings of Taal town and learning more about the history of the Philippines and resistance against the Spanish in the 19th century. The boys in the family enjoyed meeting the guy who makes butterfly knives out of scrap metal from cars and trying them all out. And my son got a kick out of posting on fb that he'd visited an island in a lake in a volcano in a lake in a volcano. Very cool. All up a great trip, even better for being a bit off the beaten path and for being shown around by a local. Leo was the perfect guide - organised, efficient and friendly. My only regret is that we didn't have more time to do a longer trip.

2 Thank Pamela C

Seoul
“Great trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

I had a great experience with this company and this tour. Leo was very prompt in answering all my questions. The trip itself was great. Our guide was fun and knew his stuff. The guesthouses were comfortable. The food was great. And of course the hiking itself was amazing.

2 Thank bafrica11
Los Angeles
“Great customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I had to cancel my planned trip to the Ifugao rice terraces for work reasons at the last minute, but my experience with Uncharted during the booking and planning process was excellent. Leo answered all of my questions and really went out of his way to make me feel comfortable. I'm sure that the trip would have met the same high standards. I will definitely be booking with Uncharted the next time I travel to the Philippines.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank hopelyn
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

Leo, owner of Uncharted Philippines, led us on a trip around Palawan and it was excellent! The scenery is spectacular and Leo is an excellent guide. We went sea kayaking, rock climbing snorkeling, swimming in the ocean, visited a waterfall, went on a mangrove tour, visited the underground river and relaxed on the beautiful beaches. It is an active trip and is best suited for people who are looking for adventure and staying off the beaten path, while getting to see the best of Palawan.

In my opinion, it was definitely worth paying a couple of extra dollars for Leo (or any of his guides) to be with us because we got to do and see things that we would never have thought of doing on our own. Plus we got a totally worry-free holiday because he took care of all of the bookings for us and dealt with any issues that came up. In the planning stages of the trip he was also excellent at returning emails and answering questions.

Highly recommended!

Visited December 2012
2 Thank StephanFH
Makati, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Trailing Puerto Princesa the Uncharted way”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Uncharted Philippines is your channel to exploring new destinations, and seeing old ones in a new light. Their trips are sure to ignite a spur that will make you try new things, take intrepid activities, and catch more of their adventurous trips. They also ensure guest/s safety through commissioning competent trip leaders. Ours was a military man. Thumbs up!

2 Thank TDOI