“One of the best buffet”
Review of Corniche

Corniche
Ranked #70 of 1,019 Restaurants in Manila
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The Corniche at the Diamond hotel may not have the most extensive food selection like other buffet restaurants, but when it comes to taste they rank on top of them. Food selection are good enough for me. They have choices filipino and international dishes like indian, korean, japanese, chinese, italian and american. Good selection of meat, they have pork, beef and lamb. Pizza and pasta are yummy. cant help but get second servings. But the best part for me are the dessert. Local delicacies like rice cake (bputo bungbong) are available. cookies, pralines and gelato. cant wait to have a bite of my favorite pecan croissant again.

1  Thank Franz_pilates

Reviewed May 1, 2013

The Corniche has one of the best tasting pralines! The food selection may not be as extensive as other buffet restaurants but most of the food are tasty to the last bite. I have not had problems with their meat as the ones I tried (chicken, lamb, beef, pork, seafood) were all cooked well, the inner meat were moist.

The downside? the beverage selection are limited.

Exemplary: The Service. Hands down, they have the best! There were no grouchy, cranky, arrogant staffs in that hotel! Everyone makes you feel right at home. ;) I visit quite often and not once did their exceptional service failed me.

1  Thank Jamel M
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I love the dining hall of Diamond Hotel Manila called Corniche for its wide array of food choices. It covered almost all international cuisine. A buffet corner is devoted solely to Japanese cuisine, another for Korean, Chinese (dimsum,noodles), appetizers like mini pizza and pate, soup and salad, dessert station, seafood station with prawns, crabs and curacha (deep-sea crab), candy corner for kids containing various candies and chocolates, carving station for steak, and roasted station for Peking duck, chicken and every Filipino's fave...lechon!

I was here with my family to celebrate summer vacation of 2012. We were an entourage of 10 people. The staff in charge of us was really warm and accommodating. The waiter even offered to take our family picture without me asking him directly. Another situation was when my 5 year-old niece asked for a pair of souvenir chopsticks from him who cheerfully obliged and instantly gave them to my niece.

In June 2012, I went back with my parents to celebrate my 41st birthday. We enjoyed the lunch buffet at Corniche again. We will definitely be coming back to celebrate more important milestones in life in Corniche of Diamond Hotel.

1  Thank Sheila P
Reviewed February 21, 2013

We’ve eaten in this restaurant two times during our journey. Food selection is great, a fresh buffet for a good price. The best was sushi and pizzas.
The interiors are very peaceful. I really enjoyed in this restaurant.

2  Thank Mathieu L
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Bought a P500 voucher for the fri-sat midnight buffet and used it yesterday. I was not expecting that much for the price i paid and i was happy to say that enjoyed my meal. The food was tasty and fresh, the iced tea and calamansi juice were refreshing and refillable. The spread was limited but that was fine since there were still a number of delicious dishes to choose from. Overall i enjoyed the experience and will definitely come back!

1  Thank mikautada