“Thank you Regh”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Thank you Regh”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The service was hectic on Mothers day at Lugang Cafe and we waited over one hour to get a table. Then came Regh, a trainee, to the rescue by rushing to clear the first table available for a duo. She presented us with the menu and suggested the specialties of the day. From the dim sum selection we ordered the steamed crab roe and pork Xiao Long Bao. My guest Yenz had the house special "the Hakka Stir-Fry With Dried Squid And French String Beans" And I had the "stewed minced pork" Taiwanese style. They were both good and then we shared a casserole of seafood In pumpkin And Taro but found it a little salty. We promised to come back again.

• Visited May 2013

Mandaluyong, Philippines
“Classy place”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

great ambiance, hotel like
service is good coz we waited for like 20 minutes for our food to arrive even though there were few customers only
Food was great! - I'm not a Chinese food fan but this place changed me.
Price - expensive but its really worth a try!!

We order hainan chicken, pork dumplings, steamed rice, beef stew. We get 6 pcs free mango dessert using credit card.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank buzzbuzz82
Manila, Philippines
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Unexpected place for real good food. Service is very good too and the ambience is unexpected in a restaurant located inside a shopping mall. A bit pricey but food is excellent. Must tries are their "layered pork" belly, dumplings, honey garlic squid and their coolers.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank corafabros
“Nothing Great”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I think my mom and sister enjoyed, but this place needs to be more vegan-friendly. I wasn't happy with the food I ate at all.

Visited March 2013
manila
“Xiao long bao..”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I've been searching for the famed xiao long bao in taiwan but to no avail so i was very glad when i found it here. No comparison since its my first but overall i found their food satisfying. Maybe a bit bland but i think no msg. Service is good and the ambience is great. The iced dessert is overwhelming in appearance but i don't like it that much it lacks the sweetness i'm expecting. Price is a bit high but worth the place and the service.

• Visited April 2013