“best chinese mandarin pigeon cuisine in Makati”

Uno Wharf Seafood Palace
Ranked #19 of 967 Restaurants in Manila
Cuisines: Chinese
Fullerton, California
“best chinese mandarin pigeon cuisine in Makati”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We went all the way traditional chinese food. OMG the chinese style pigeon cuisine were so delish.... not your regular chicken or duck menu. We were so happy we ordered them.
They should be on travel channel on how they make this dish.

ORDER THEM AND YOU WONT REGRET THEM.
BE AN OPEN BOOK IN YOUR FOOD ADVENTURE.
BE UNO.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank chiants8

• Indonesian first
“For Greenhills Branch”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

THey have a branch along Annapolis and there's no wi-fi nor mobile phone signal! Food was average to very good but I did not like that the waiters were quick to remove our plates and the excess food. Or they will just dump on you the excess food without asking if you want it. I like their suahe, noodles.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank k0rap08
Manila
“excellent Chinese food”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This is our go-to place for family dinners and special occasions. The dishes here are delicious and come in generous portions. The seafood and noodle dishes are the best, in my opinion. Like most Chinese restaurants, the ambience is non-existent, in that the lights are bright and the diners loud, but the food is definitely worth it!

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Cutie888
Manila, Philippines
“Uno Wharf Seafood Restaurant....”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I already ate at this restaurant like 5-6 times so I knew some of the dishes that they serve there, because when my niece was baptized, we ate here afterwards. They mostly serve Chinese dishes like birthday noodles, steamed fish and shrimp, haianese chicken, etc. Because my colleagues and I were celebrating my boss's birthday, we had the birthday noodles, lemon chicken (which was really sweet) and fired lapu-lapu (which was also too sweet). Disappointing to say that the chicken and fish was even from the recommendation of the manager there! Atmosphere and ambiance is okay. Service is also okay but they are slow in cooking the food and bring it out even in a slow night. Disappointing to see that just because they got a bit famous, they had grown lax in the food and service. Not sure if I want to come back though.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Annie S
“Authentic Chinese fare”
Reviewed December 26, 2011

Try the Fried Oysters in XO Sauce, the Chicken Pie!

Don't expect too much from the ambiance. but the food is definitely worth the visit to Binondo.

• Visited December 2011