“1960s fans”

Reserve a Table
Eatigo
Ranked #244 of 1,216 Restaurants in Manila
Cuisines: Spanish
Description: "Homey" atmosphere, pleasantly comfortable and cozy...
Description: "Homey" atmosphere, pleasantly comfortable and cozy...
Reviewed May 4, 2019

collections of oldies in the 60s and 70s era, some old photos of Manila, LP plaka, Elvis Presley, Cliff Richard, etc
try the paella and other Spanish dishes
the owner very friendly

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a reviewReviews (15)

Reviewed January 29, 2018

We got here late afternoon tired from the 3hours van ride and the noisy cars sounds from the outside in our room welcomed us! We just couldn't sleep because the sounds of the cars it so loud it will keep you awake all night I would not stay here again! Good thing they have a good restaurant I tried the (Beef salpicao) and I guess that's the best choice on the menu.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank NatashaJean
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

We had our law school bloc Christmas Party here. We rented one room with karaoke. The estimated number of persons present are 15-20 pax. We have cocktails, beers, sisig, calamares, and nachos.

I truly appreciated the last minute reservation we made and they were able to accomodate us. It was just like one hour before. We called after our last exam and went there after dinner.

What I like most is the ambience and service of the crews. It has this 'very tita' vibes away from the usual loud inumans. They were very accomodating and responsive with our request.

A place for tita inuman sesh.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed here on New Year's Eve. We got 3 separate rooms since we are a big group. The rooms are quiet so we really had a good sleep. The linens are new and very clean. The bathrooms are clean and hot shower were all working very well. Indeed a perfect place to go if you just want to relax and recharge your mind and body. We love the breakfast menu. Spanish Omelet, Cheese Omelet, Bacon all superb taste. The place is just walking distance from the Robinson's Mall. Inside La Scala you can see a lot of beautiful vintage collections on display. We were reminded of the "old stereo player" and "plaka disc" we had before when we were still little. The receptionists Karrie and Cherry were very nice and accommodating. This is really a wonderful place to stay for couples and for families.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank Adrian L
Reviewed August 29, 2016

We just recently been to this place last Saturday.
My Cousin and I together with our friends enjoyed our night.
We really love the food. Very approachable staff.
I can't comment anything about the meals since it's all taste delicious.
I love their lasagna. This is my all time favorite. Beef salpicao...hmmm. very mouth watering.

They also have this smoking area. Great place for smokers..Hahaha. If you have friends that really smoke, tell them not to worry. they don't need to go out of the cafe just to smoke. :D This is just accross Pan Pacific.

Date of visit: August 2016