Waterfront Manila Pavilion Hotel & Casino
$68
$45
Good 3.5/5
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
$61
$45
$48
$41
Good 3.5/5
Red Planet Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
$42
$32
Very Good 4/5
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$30
$21
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel H2O(Manila)
$107
$69
Very Good 4/5
White Knight Hotel Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
$56
$51
$431
$295
Very Good 4/5
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
$62
$59
$338
Panpacific.com
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsdeluxe premium roomseasons restaurantambassador roomrizal parkwalking distanceshopping mallnational museumwifi connectionbuffet breakfastlotionfacadefilipinoconveniencestaycationasia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I stayed here for about 5 days because of seminar. The staff were really nice and friendly, they are very accomodating. It was a good place place to stay, but don't expect too much. If you are looking for a nice and accomodating hotel with class, this is one for you.

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank Akyly
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stayed here after going by the photos and the details on Expedia. I was a little disappointed to be honest. The rooms were ok, but not as described and the bath enamel was chipped - the room basically needed renovation. I can't speak for all the rooms, I may have gotten one that was needing renovation.

The staff were very pleasant, friendly and helpful. They really couldn't be any nicer.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Lewis_Halket
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

I don't understand why the reviews written by other people are all criticism. Maybe because I stayed not at the peak season. But, I have to say my stay was great. Didn't encounter any problem at all from the moment I checked in and out. The room was spacious enough to my surprise. The restroom was clean and also spacious. All complements are based of course on the hotel stay's price range.

Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank travelbuddyy
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The worst room ever. First time in Manila. I thought it was a 4stars hotel but turnout to be a disaster. The room are dirty and smell of smoke. I felt cheated for paying that kind of price. Please do not published yourself as a 4 stars if you are not one!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
9  Thank FSixx
Reviewed June 19, 2014

It was a tired morning, from an early flight to Cebu_the hotel car service was very on time to picked me! I appreciate. I arrived at the hotel arround 8am, and the check in time was 12-- and I have to run to the Convention Center for the exhibit..so I really need to put all my things safe..but luckily the staff were so nice and had my room as early as possible. The room was so huge for me, it was clean_and the food was great! it was a good stay to this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo