Waterfront Manila Pavilion Hotel & Casino
$500
$292
Hotels.com
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
$46
$44
$338
Panpacific.com
Hotel H2O(Manila)
$127
$75
Agoda.com
Red Planet Mabini(Manila)(Great Value!)
$42
$32
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$30
$21
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Kimberly Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$68
$44
Agoda.com
White Knight Hotel Intramuros(Manila)(Great Value!)
$56
$49
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
$62
$59
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$31
$29
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdeluxe premium roomseasons restaurantambassador roomrizal parkwalking distanceshopping mallnational museumwifi connectionbuffet breakfastlotionfacadefilipinoconveniencestaycationasia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We went in this hotel because my boyfriend figured that we might try something different.,

I was hit by the stench of stale tobacco and alcohol when we went in the reception area - and when we came up the room, the smell never came away, and the smell of mustiness added to it.

I suppose they have done their best, but at the first glance you can say that it has seen better days. Truth be known, even the three star hotels look even better than this - I am born and raised in the fifth district of Manila, so I know so. If anyone would argue about the approximity of the US Embassy and the major Manila Tourist spots, there are others that can perfectly fit the bill, for a better price. I suppose that the buffet is not bad, but that's about it. =/

One of the users has listed the things I have noted in this hotel,so I won't bother into it now, but it's laughable if anyone tries to call it a 4-star hotel.

Seriously, please do a bit of research and you will find better hotels than this. I seriously recommend not wasting time staying here. Seriously.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LynISGanda
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Attending a conference I stayed here for 8 nights. As I had read the reviews, I decided to book a suite instead of an ordinary room on the advice of a reviewer. I must say my room was enormous on the 17th floor. The king size bed was delightful. Beautiful white linen etc. The furniture was dated but OK. The carpet and curtains were tragic. The mini bar was empty And 2 cups and saucers, miss matched. It was clean but smelled of smoke even though a non smoking room. The pool area is a concrete jungle and the outdoor furniture has never been cleaned. The service from the pool bar, even for a coke took ages and I suspect they had to go somewhere else to get the coke! I ventured into the casino twice. Everybody is frisked on entry. If you happen to have a win be prepared to wait more than half an hour for your pay to be processed. The breakfast selection was enormous but very geared to Asian tastes. The breakfast area was enormous but still overflowed at times and we had to eat in an adjoining lounge. The service was erratic but always courteous. The lobby is hysterical, very wide and activity everywhere. This is obviously a very popular place with the locals. Even the lifts were almost always full. It was in a convenient part of Manilla. The door men most attentive. The cost was under $90 a night so quite reasonable.

Room Tip: Pay a few extra dollars for the suite. Ask for refurbished room, I noticed some floors were freshly painted perhaps rooms had been done as well.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank margtierney
Reviewed June 3, 2012

i like it nice renovated lobby and friendly staff but the room are terrible, old and stink. the lobby staff told me all the rooms are non-smoking room but when i get into the room it stink with smoke smell. as i check in at about 12am and will only stay for 5 hours so i didnt ask for a room change and hopefully the smell will go away. but it didnt. there are no exhaust fan in the toilet. toilet is very old and look dirty. i didnt even to use the towel.

if you just want to see ladies, there are many and i saw some guys open a room and bring them up.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Lawrence f
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We were part of a large group attending to a conference in Manila. The Pavillion hotel was recommended on the list and so we book while in advance from Australa. The check-in process took around 1-1.5 hours because their highly un- trained staff could not find our booking - eventually apologies for the "delay" but still gave us the wrong room (standard) instead of executive room as booked. They stated all executive rooms were occupaid and so the only option was to get a "suit" paying double as per original booking. We decided to go ahead hoping to have at last a good stay, however the general service had much to desire. The gym was close, the bar by the pool run out of beer at 5pm, the cleaning standards were poor, the the rooms were smelly and very aged. There were buckets everywhere collection water from the ceiling, and lastly the lobby look like a train station at peak time. Horrible stay !

Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank CrocodylusPark
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I booked 2 rooms through Rates to go because of its brand ( known to be of quality and good service) and because of its decent price. However, the 2 rooms I booked are shabby and not apt to the standard of this chain of hotel. In both rooms, the carpets have this huge visible stain marks, bathroom interior is terrible with visible build up dirt and moulds. The rooms is not as grand as the lobby. The hotel in general needs renovation! The lobby is busy as a bee with lots of women coming in and out. The casino is a smokers haven!! Good points though are friendly staff . Don't worry about food as heaps of food establishment around the vicinity of the hotel.Location? it is central to Manila, close to Rizal Park and Robinsons Shopping Centre but about 20 minutes drive to Makati City, the central business district which is an area you would want to hang out and do some shopping. 20 minutes might take longer because of the heavy traffic which is common to all areas in the metropolis.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family