“Very nice Hotel in the middle of Intramuros”

White Knight Hotel Intramuros
Ranked #90 of 109 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Clean, spacious aircon room (I had the bigger deluxe room, don't know about the size of the standard room), big bed with good mattress. Big bathroom with hot shower and bathtube, very central in the middle of the historic neighbourhood of Intramuros, friendly staff, what more do you want?

The hotel restaurant has a good selection of food (although a bit pricey and the "medium" steak was actually very "well done")

The only downside when I was staying there the internet connection broke down but there's a Internet-Café nearby, so it wasn't a big deal. Still kind of a bummer considering what you pay.

Recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Ralf B
There are newer reviews for White Knight Hotel Intramuros

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Recently stayed here. Great hotel in a lovely location and staff mostly very helpful. Nightly entertainment too. Food a bit pricy and breakfast not included, but there are other options to eat not far away. Main problem I had with the hotel is that I had booked two rooms direct well in advance, confirmed by email. They were informed of the number in the party. However, on checking in it transpired that a 'room for max 3 adults' only had a standard double bed and there was a charge of P1,000 per night for an extra mattress for the third adult!! That's a massive charge, considering there's no breakfast included in that and it would put me off booking a larger party with them again as it hikes up the overall cost.
That did not spoil our stay, but the room booking details could be made more clear.

Room Tip: Make sure you know all the charges per traveller before you book it.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Paul D
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I chose this hotel for its location (close to the US embassy), and affordability. my flight came in early on a sunday but wasn't able to check in early because there was no room available yet but was able to leave my luggages at the front front desk while my fiancé and I went to do some errands around the city and came back after lunch. Checking in was no hassle at all and since the hotel doesn't have an elevator the staff helped us carry our bags to our room. All the hotel staff were simply amazing, very helpful and friendly. The room that we stayed in on the second floor was spacious and the bathroom was clean with ample supply of hot/cold water in the shower. The bed was a little firm but I got used to it after the first night. their Filipino breakfast was good and I love the location and ambiance of the hotel with its little garden. I would definitely come back to stay at this hotel again. To the White Knight Hotel staff: thank you for all your help and for making our stay memorable.

1  Thank maya d
Reviewed February 19, 2014

A good cheap option. The hotel rooms are comfortable, the food cheap and the live band was great to watch while sipping on cheap, delicious and very strong cocktails. A nice location. We walked around Intramuros at night and felt comfortable with regards to our personal safety. It was quite interesting how the locals blocked the street off in places to have a communal Samba class.

Room Tip: Ask Samual at the front door if you have any special requests. He is very helpful.
2  Thank 84William_w
Reviewed February 10, 2014

My wife and i recently celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary in this hotel, i find the hotel very romantic with very friendly staffs.. My wife enjoyed our stay and she wants to come back again for our next celebration. cheers!

3  Thank Robert T
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The hotel staff were all very friendly & helpful. Whenever we asked for anything they were very accommodating. My Son and his bride planned a wedding w/ the hotel staff. they put everything together w/ food, photography, flowers. etc... the wedding couldn't have been more beautiful. We had planned to stay 2 days here and move to other hotels. But stayed the full 2 weeks here because of the comfort of the rooms, the enchanting location, and the friendliness of the staff. We felt "at home" Thank you for everything. We will Return!!! Special thanks to racquel for her services. Without her, we wouldn't have been able to pull off this wedding. June, the taxi driver was exceptional with his knowledge of the areas.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Rebecca B
Reviewed January 15, 2014

A hotel in which it has been a pleasure to stay. All the staff, whether a front desk, catering or cleaning are friendly and courteous.. This hotel has a very good ambiance, I stayed here because your hotel is recommended in "LONELY PLANET" Guide book. I endorse that recommendation... Thanks to Jazzy for expediting my room availability.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo