“awesome location”

White Knight Hotel Intramuros
Ranked #90 of 109 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Staying here for 3 nights because closed to Immigration office. But we realy like the location and the style of the hotel. Feels a little going back in time. And defentely you feel like vacation in the middle of Manila. Very good price for the value. Spacy, clean room with big bathroom, deluxe room. Friendly staff and nice outside restaurant.
Defenetly coming back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for White Knight Hotel Intramuros

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I had a small business dealing at Manila and Intramuros was one of the obvious choices for stay. I reserved a room here for 3 days after reading several reviews. It was not disappointing. Located in front of the church of San Augustin, oldest of Manila. It was a nice peaceful place and is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The hotel is situated in a quiet locality, safe enough for outsiders to travel. I had a nice ventilated room with wooden windows. It was a clean, spacious room, well maintained. Bathroom was properly organized and quiet spacious, Staff at Intramuros is friendly and guides you in right direction. The internet connectivity is weak at times but somehow I managed. A golf course within the walls of Intramuros is very close to the hotel. For big parties, there are spacious well maintained function rooms.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank axel k
Reviewed October 1, 2013

It was great staying in the centre of such a historic area.
No lift in this hotel but bellman will help you carrying your luggages.
You felt like being in a castle. Very charming hotel.
Aircond is quite noisy and window on 2nd floor is very tiny (even in deluxe rooms).
Service efficient.
We did not taste the breakfast as it was quite expensive.
I recommend you to have dinner or lunch at the top floor restaurant of the Bayleaf hotel which is at 5 minutes walk from the hotel, good food, nice view and price affordable.

Room Tip: I recommend you to have dinner or lunch at the top floor restaurant of the Bayleaf hotel which is at...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank djoulia
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I can't say enough good things about my stay at White Knight Intramuros!
I started this vacation by searching for bicycle tours in Manila. White Knight Intramuros popped up, so I decided to give it a try. Initially, I was only focused on the bicycle tour. But as each day passed, the White Knight hotel, and it's wonderful staff, made this the absolute best vacation I've had in a long time!
From the time the hotel driver picked me up at the airport, until my flight departed, it was a series of great experiences.
The Intramuros area is rich with history, and the White Knight puts you right in the center of it, and helps you explore all it has to offer. Daily tours leave right from the hotel. you can tour by E-Chariot, or bicycle (my favorite), or various other means of transport. The tour guides are all very knowledgeable, and great fun to be with.
My room was spacious with plenty of storage, the bed was comfortable, never ending hot water for showers, mini bar, excellent free wifi, had a balcony overlooking the cobblestone street below, and all for a price that was half of other hotels!
The hotel bar and hotel restaurant are great. I had breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the restaurant, and all meals were delicious, and service was excellent.
The staff was what really made this stay exceptional. Every person I interacted with was friendly, ready to strike up a conversation, and genuinely interested in making my stay pleasant.
It seemed less like a hotel, and more like staying with close friends.
I will for certain stay at White Knight next time I'm in Manila!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We only stayed at this hotel since its few steps away from Barbara's restaurant, where we had a family celebration. We needed a place to change to our gowns for the party. During personal reservation, i find the hotel rather ok. During the day of the event, when we're done changing, we made sure to put DO NOT DISTURB sign on our door since we have valuables inside. But at the end of the day, we found that the room has been cleaned w/o our knowledge; my cousins' juicy couture bag and calvin klein perfume are missing; and we'll be charged $60 for a bedroom linen. The linen got accidentally smudged with eye makeup, which is very easy to remove when washed, but then they insisted. We coordinated with the management about inappropriate cleaning amidst putting the sign, complaints of the missing stuffs and linen on a night shift, and the manager agreed not to charge as anything. Come checkout the next day, the manager we've spoken with left and was nowhere to be found; didnt endorse our claim to the new manager on dayshift, and we end up still paying. We dont stay at this kind of hotels..and for sure, WE'LL NEVER AGAIN!!!!! The worst hotel management I had ever encountered in my life. Good luck to you guys!

• Stayed: August 2013
11  Thank Winter S
Chic17, Manager at White Knight Hotel Intramuros, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced. This is an isolated incident that has never happened & we shall look into it & implement appropriate measures to ensure the welfare of all our clients.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We never stayed here, we were invited by our friends for their wedding. We arrived at the hotel at around 4am because we were the coordinators. The staff at the lobby are accommodating, especially the receptionist. She answered all my questions. We were accompanied by their staff. Inside the brides’ room I have notice that the AC is not working well because the temperature is hot. Room is clean it has a sofa bed and tv and it’s perfect for a wedding preparation.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank BeRFi303030
Chic17, Manager at White Knight Hotel Intramuros, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

We have noted your observation. Rest assured that we have spare airconditioning units to replace those that are not working. Just advice us and we shall surely deliver the best service as we are committed to deliver the best comfort for our guests.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This boutique hotel stays well into the character of the Old Town set in a beautiful old stone building. The staff are fantastic and were always up for a friendly conversation and attentive to our needs.

One night Kerrie and I were the only two listening to the 1 man band at the bar and so we had a great time paying cards while he played Beatles and other classics for us. He stayed and did all his 3 sets even with us as the only audience.

Beds were not the best - firm and bumpy - but all else was great - and remember this is a well priced boutique hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank DaveBatrouney
Chic17, General Manager at White Knight Hotel Intramuros, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Sincerely appreciate your observations. In view of the above, Wkhi has replaced the beds with better and more comfortable quality to give more comfort to all our guests.