White Knight Hotel Intramuros
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewssan agustin churcholdest churchcharming hotelwalled city of intramurosin house restaurantlarge roomthird floortourist spotsnational museumstandard roomenjoyed my stayknightsfortweddingpesostaxiphilippines
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The rooms of the hotel are basic and made for filipino sizes. But they are very clean and has aircondition. The outdoor area and the surroundings of the hotel as well as the family like athmosphere, is what makes this affordable hotel special. It has a spanish colonial style courtyard with live music every evening and the neighbourhood of intramuros feels like a little oasis in chaotic Manila. The staff are terrific and really made mje feel special. I recommand it warmly for travellers who prefer affordable accomodation and a charming athmosphere rather than luxury.

Room Tip: Ask for a window and choose the suites if available.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank smfgCopenhagen
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Nice hotel inside the Old City Wall (Intramuros). Staff gentle. Clean.

1  Thank Jordi13
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I was looking at the search engines what are the best budget hotels in Metro Manila and I found White Knight Hotel Intramuros. I view their website and I found it interesting so I decided to booked on it. The rooms are basic but it is really clean. The hotel staffs are helpful and courteous. They always smile and greet me wherever they saw me. I love their foods and the nightly band it was great. They are great performers. What the most I love in this hotel- it is placed inside the heart of Intramuros, Manila where many historical events/stories happened. I will sure back to this wonderful hotel. Job well done. Thumbs up.

2  Thank Weng S
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We have mixed feelings about this hotel, first impression was not great, the hotel is quite basic and very hard to find. However the staff was very welcoming, the cocktails were good, the breakfast was also nice and we had a lovely time.
If you are on a budget, want to stay in Intramuros and don't want special amenities it is a good place to stay.

Tip: print a map for the taxi driver to follow or remember it is behind Barbara's/third street left from St Augustin church

1  Thank Diana A
Reviewed January 1, 2012

My fiance and I were really very glad to have found such a place that really have satisfied us in terms of amenities, location, cleanliness, and most of all SERVICE - which is most important to us. They are very helpful, polite, and would go their way just to provide service satisfaction. Staff are cheerful... they would always greet you and smile and would really make you feel special. The place is just beside San Agustin Church, thus it won't really be too hard to find once you directed the taxi driver. Wifi connection is very good too. And we also loved the band that play every night. Our most favorite was the TRIO (we really do not know the name of the band) who really really sang beautifully and you can request a song and you will be able to enjoy dining so much more. Overall, we were really happy with our stay here and actually we are coming back this February. So, we shall then be seeing you guys! Continue giving the best for we really appreciate the Filipino HOSPITALITY.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple