“Spanish Colonial Style”

Ranked #90 of 110 Hotels in Manila
Barcelona
“Spanish Colonial Style”
Reviewed January 5, 2012

Nice hotel inside the Old City Wall (Intramuros). Staff gentle. Clean.

1 Thank Jordi13

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Bocaue, Bulacan, Philippines
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I was looking at the search engines what are the best budget hotels in Metro Manila and I found White Knight Hotel Intramuros. I view their website and I found it interesting so I decided to booked on it. The rooms are basic but it is really clean. The hotel staffs are helpful and courteous. They always smile and greet me wherever they saw me. I love their foods and the nightly band it was great. They are great performers. What the most I love in this hotel- it is placed inside the heart of Intramuros, Manila where many historical events/stories happened. I will sure back to this wonderful hotel. Job well done. Thumbs up.

2 Thank Weng S
Dordrecht
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We have mixed feelings about this hotel, first impression was not great, the hotel is quite basic and very hard to find. However the staff was very welcoming, the cocktails were good, the breakfast was also nice and we had a lovely time.
If you are on a budget, want to stay in Intramuros and don't want special amenities it is a good place to stay.

Tip: print a map for the taxi driver to follow or remember it is behind Barbara's/third street left from St Augustin church

1 Thank Diana A
Naga, Philippines
Reviewed January 1, 2012

My fiance and I were really very glad to have found such a place that really have satisfied us in terms of amenities, location, cleanliness, and most of all SERVICE - which is most important to us. They are very helpful, polite, and would go their way just to provide service satisfaction. Staff are cheerful... they would always greet you and smile and would really make you feel special. The place is just beside San Agustin Church, thus it won't really be too hard to find once you directed the taxi driver. Wifi connection is very good too. And we also loved the band that play every night. Our most favorite was the TRIO (we really do not know the name of the band) who really really sang beautifully and you can request a song and you will be able to enjoy dining so much more. Overall, we were really happy with our stay here and actually we are coming back this February. So, we shall then be seeing you guys! Continue giving the best for we really appreciate the Filipino HOSPITALITY.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Lyn A
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed December 15, 2011

My family and I have stayed in the hotel because we have attended a wedding of my long time friend as it it accessible to the church and the reception. She had encouraged me to also get a reservation since they've also stayed there. I saw the photos on the website and I kinda like the place and it's affordable. On that day, we had an early check in around 1 Pm so we could keep our things inside before going to the church. The room was spacious, bed is comfy and clean. We have stayed there overnight after the wedding and the party in casa blanca. The staffs were accommodating and friendly as well.

Overall, my family like the place and they have well rested. We'll look forward to stay again in the hotel on my next vacation here. I would recommend this hotel to those people who would like to visit Manila, Intramuros to be exact.

Hope to have additional amneties and facilities in the near furture.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Kayekate
Terre Haute, Indiana
Reviewed December 8, 2011

I felt like I was family. Everyone in the hotel knew me.

The room didn't have coffee/tea making facilities or a safe in the room, but the room was clean and comfortable. It is an older property, but I was very, very happy there.

Nice bed linens and fluffy bath towers were a nice touch.

From the hotel it is easy to walk to every part of the old city.

The restaurant is open 24-hours a day even though they turn off the lights during the non-busy times.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank jwjwjwjw1
Dasmariñas, Cavite, Philippines
Reviewed December 3, 2011

The hotel does not only offer affordable stays but unique ambiance as well specially for honeymooners and those who wish to experience travelling somewhere in time and yet enjoying the comforts and luxuries of modern amenities.The rooms are bigger with sizes ranging from 25m2 to 35m2 and provides superb comfort exclusive privacy and culturally mesmerizing as it stands in the middle of Historical Intramuros.`

Room Tip: Suite Room