“JUST THE RIGHT PLACE TO BE!!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of White Knight Hotel Intramuros

White Knight Hotel Intramuros
Ranked #94 of 109 Hotels in Manila
Naga, Philippines
“JUST THE RIGHT PLACE TO BE!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2012

My fiance and I were really very glad to have found such a place that really have satisfied us in terms of amenities, location, cleanliness, and most of all SERVICE - which is most important to us. They are very helpful, polite, and would go their way just to provide service satisfaction. Staff are cheerful... they would always greet you and smile and would really make you feel special. The place is just beside San Agustin Church, thus it won't really be too hard to find once you directed the taxi driver. Wifi connection is very good too. And we also loved the band that play every night. Our most favorite was the TRIO (we really do not know the name of the band) who really really sang beautifully and you can request a song and you will be able to enjoy dining so much more. Overall, we were really happy with our stay here and actually we are coming back this February. So, we shall then be seeing you guys! Continue giving the best for we really appreciate the Filipino HOSPITALITY.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Lyn A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2011

My family and I have stayed in the hotel because we have attended a wedding of my long time friend as it it accessible to the church and the reception. She had encouraged me to also get a reservation since they've also stayed there. I saw the photos on the website and I kinda like the place and it's affordable. On that day, we had an early check in around 1 Pm so we could keep our things inside before going to the church. The room was spacious, bed is comfy and clean. We have stayed there overnight after the wedding and the party in casa blanca. The staffs were accommodating and friendly as well.

Overall, my family like the place and they have well rested. We'll look forward to stay again in the hotel on my next vacation here. I would recommend this hotel to those people who would like to visit Manila, Intramuros to be exact.

Hope to have additional amneties and facilities in the near furture.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Kayekate
Terre Haute, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2011

I felt like I was family. Everyone in the hotel knew me.

The room didn't have coffee/tea making facilities or a safe in the room, but the room was clean and comfortable. It is an older property, but I was very, very happy there.

Nice bed linens and fluffy bath towers were a nice touch.

From the hotel it is easy to walk to every part of the old city.

The restaurant is open 24-hours a day even though they turn off the lights during the non-busy times.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank jwjwjwjw1
Dasmariñas, Cavite, Philippines
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2011

The hotel does not only offer affordable stays but unique ambiance as well specially for honeymooners and those who wish to experience travelling somewhere in time and yet enjoying the comforts and luxuries of modern amenities.The rooms are bigger with sizes ranging from 25m2 to 35m2 and provides superb comfort exclusive privacy and culturally mesmerizing as it stands in the middle of Historical Intramuros.`

Room Tip: Suite Room
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Arfie16
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2011

The White Knight Hotel is a comfortable and well-maintained hotel in the heritage heart of the Intramuros. It is well placed within a complex that includes a museum, art gallery, restaurants and small shops. A short walk or taxi ride to other sites of interest, this hotel is a perfect location for international travelers. Service was exceptional, rooms comfortable, wifi a bonus, rates very reasonable and courtyard entertainment a joy. Truly a wonderful experience, we wouldn't stay anywhere else in Manila.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Wrasse1
Balanga, Bataan, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2011

Offering simply furnished rooms at affordable prices, White Knight Hotel Intramuros is situated opposite the historic architecture of San Agustin Church. I choose this hotel because it is near at San Agustin Church where I need to attend the wedding of my cousin. It is not hassle for me to wake up early, to have a ride and experienced the traffic. It is just a walking distance. The rooms are simple yet clean. The hotel staffs are very accommodating. The food at their Coco Bango's cafe was good. I love their desserts. I will come back to this hotel again. I will recommend this hotel to my family and friends and I will surely like their experience like I do. Good Job!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Claudette O
Antigua, Guatemala
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2011

We stayed here for two nights. Keep in mind that the hotel is not easy for drivers to find so do whatever you can to have directions prior to coming. The rooms are average and the views are not what you would expect when you consider views in general. The views just means that you have a window which could be looking into someone's home. There is a also a wrap around porch, which means you do not have any privacy. Nothing grand here. There are many employees to serve you but nothing gets done very quickly or easily. To be fair, we found this to be the case just about everywhere in and around Manila. Interestlingly, enough we booked an Executive room and they gave us a deluxe room. We had to tell them that we had booked an executive room, which turned out not to be available so they gave us another room that I believe was above executive. The rooms all look similar. This was fine and did not taint our experience. It just wasn't great but again average. One thing I must say is that the breakfast we had was awful. The tapa we had for breakfast, whch we had at many other places, was inedible.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple