“welcome to spain in manila”

White Knight Hotel Intramuros
Ranked #90 of 109 Hotels in Manila
Reviewed November 14, 2011

this one is a gem, if you in manila for long or have a free weekend..this place is the place to go...you'll be transported to spain! right from the service, the ambience and the rooms...TOP Class...its priced on par with most budget hotel in business center of the city...the rooms at these business center hotels are cramp and with no character..this one has everything to offer..dont miss the walks offered and the cultural nights in the hotel compund...also being inside the spanish walled city is the biggest plus!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank earth69

Reviewed November 11, 2011

Stayed her for 7 days for an international conference. Other delegates were housed in more upmarket hotels, but it turned out that this hotel was the favorite hangout of the conference.
The central location within walls of the old fort 'intra muros' makes this an ideal location for most activities in Manila. The 'colour local' is right at your doorstep, while the courtyard offers a tranquil atmosphere to enjoy a meal and a drink. Good life music and artistic touch through the art gallery next door
The rooms are basic+, very clean, and comfortable.
The service is very good and friendly. Only critical note might be that at busy times waiting for orders takes alittle long.
All over: excellent place, good value

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank HeritageTraveler1962
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I really enjoyed my three-day stay. The ambience made me feel I was back in time but I had all the modern conveniences--like free WiFi internet--in my room, which was bigger and more beautiful than I expected. The price was just right for a budget traveler like me and the staff were friendly and attentive. Taxis were readily available. Next time I have business in that part of Manila, I will definitely consider staying again at the White Knight Hotel Intramuros.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Alex Rey P
Reviewed October 19, 2011

This is my second time I've stayed at The While Knight, and I have to tell you that it was by far the best experience I've had in my stay in Manila (I've been to Manila many times). From the moment I arrived and checked into the hotel, I was greeted with a smile and helpful attitudes, even at 1am in the morning. Everyone from the front desk clerk (Zenadette) to the supervisors (Ronnie and Raffy), the In-House Guards (Jhun and Leo, who went and got me loads for my cellphone and even my cigarettes) to the room attendants (Marjun and Jonathan) to the operation manager himself, Mr Jhun Beramo, you could not ask for a better staff of employees. There attention to details and there sincere desire to make every guest feel at home was beyond my expectations. The hotel is set in a very beautiful part of Manila that I have never seen before, rich in culture and history. I would not recommend you stay anywhere else but The White Knight Hotel Intramuros if your stay takes you to Manila. You will not find a more friendly, helpful and experienced staff of people than here. This is the only hotel I will stay at when I'm in Manila.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank craft870007
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We loved this hotel down in the heart of old Manila, with the cobblestone roads and old Spanish style churches. So unique! The service was amazing, wonderful staff who were very friendly and helpful. We had a bucket of beer and watched the nightly music which was also quite good. Food in the restaurant is... meh.

I highly recommend this hotel - and this is a little crazy, because I slept on the bathroom floor both mornings after motorcycles started started revving their engines on the street outside at 5am. Happily it was a huge thick-walled bathroom and we had lots of cushy extra bedding. I didn't ask to be moved and I'm sure they would have been accommodative.

Room Tip: Ask for the quiet side of the hotel - other travellers have reported their rooms being very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank skatc
Reviewed October 11, 2011

It's a good place to stay with very good location and good price.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2011

This is the first time I booked on this hotel. I booked on this hotel because for its low price but when I enter in this hotel I got surprised because the hotel is beautiful, clean and the staff are very accommodating. You can easy go to the Manila's tourist spots.

Room Tip: All rooms are fully furnished
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple