“Not quite the same as in Australia”
Review of Burger King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #641 of 1,012 Restaurants in Manila
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I am not quite sure about comments in BK's burger size (I can assure you the size is pretty much the same elsewhere). What's different is the taste and texture of the burgers. I have tried BK in Thailand, Shanghai, Manila, and Australia (Hungry Jack's)...all Whoppers...all the SAME sizes...but if I rank the taste it'll be Australia the best and ahead by a couple of miles, next is Thailand, then Manila, then last is Shanghai.

Now, about BK PH in general..burgers are okay..it's just that it was far inferior in taste than what I had in Australia.

1  Thank borzman

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I have been to Burger Kings in a few countries and this is a pretend burger king. We just arrived from Thailand where we had eaten at Burger King a few hours prior to coming to manila. After eating at the fake burger king in manila I was disappointed at the difference in quaility and size of the burgers. In all honesty this place should change its name. This is a Jollybee owned outlet. Go elsewhere. Actually i don't know why i wasted my precious time on this review.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Oh, I wish they had a Burger King on Palawan. Hahaha.
Burger King flames broils their burgers. Everybody else fries on a flat grill. The taste difference is obvious. And I can get onion rings at Burger King; a huge plus! Even in the USA I always prefer Burger King over all the other fast food burger chains. I always go to Burger King when I am in Manila.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

went to the Burger King in the arrival level of the airport and it is a good place to get away from the heat and bustle of the rest of the airport and use wi-fi etc. Food good.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Talk about the size, talk about the taste, talk about the appearance. Burger king has it all. Not to mention the side dishes that goes along the burger together with their drinks. Truly, you can have your way at burger king.