“Short stay trip from 3rd to 19th March” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
1775 Adriatico Suites
Ranked #2 of 79 Specialty Lodging in Manila
Port Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Short stay trip from 3rd to 19th March”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

As soon as I arrived I was greeted with a smile by all staff. I was initially apprehensive when walking up the alley to the hotel but i soon realized that this was unfounded as the alley is well lit and there is a guard at the hotel. (The 2 regular guards on duty were always friendly and welcoming)
The room was clean and exactly what i was looking for and more, which consisted of a Lounge/Kitchen, bedroom and small bathroom. The kitchen was filled with various utensils if you felt the need to cook. I had a couple of unwanted visitors (cockroaches) but I worked in the Philippines last year, staying in a 4 star hotel and these little guys get in no matter how clean the place is.
If I needed anything done to my room the staff were only too pleased to come around at a time that was convenient to myself to give the place a once over.
The price I paid was very reasonable and well worth every Peso I paid. If I was to return I would have no hesitation in booking this hotel again.
If you plan on having a wandering around Malate I wold recommend being vigilant as strangers will approach you pretending to know you and claim to work at your hotel in order to try and part you with some of your cash so I would recommend being careful when out and about.
All in all it was a pleasant trip and I am grateful to all the staff at 1775 Adriatico Suites for making my stay enjoyable and I wish them well in the future. Regards Mike Finneran

Room Tip: I would definitely recommend upgrading to the Deluxe room as it's well worth the extra Pesos'...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
nanettereyes, General Manager at 1775 Adriatico Suites, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Mr. Mike F. Thank you so much for this incredible review. We truly appreciate your kind words and honest to goodness evaluation of our place and of Manila. I am sure that the readers of TA is learning a lot from your words of advice especially for those who are coming to Manila for the first time.

It is true that the Deluxe units are better in a few ways e.g. room size, bed size bathroom size and facilities. Now even better, It was through TA review that we read about one guest requesting for the television to be inside the bedroom. We are pleased to inform everyone that this possibility is now available in the Deluxe units. Guests have now the option to request for either a "TV inside the bedroom or the living room". This is one of our latest undertaking. Hence, yes I agree that getting a deluxe unit is definitely well worth the extra peso.

Thank you again and we hope to see you in Manila.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

My Friend and I (two 24 year old guys) were travelling through Manila and stayed at Adriatico suites. We were a little intimidated at first when we saw some people hanging out in the alley leading up to the hotel but it turns out they are Barangay Police (Citizens Patrol) and they are super friendly definitley made us feel alot safer.We had the deluxe suite and like other posters have said the suites are beautiful and very comforatable. The staff is amazing and can help with just about anything. Most important for us was the location. Tons of great places to go out and have a drink close by --- check out cowboy grill just across the street for some seriously good live bands and cheap beer. Mall of Asia (one of the largest malls in the world) is only about a 10 minute taxi ride.There is a great buffet (includes all you can drink beer) next to Mall of Asia called Vikngs which is definitley worth checking out. For those interested in the nightclub scene try and stay away from Resorts World- we found the clubs at The Fort (URBN and 7th High) to be more enjoyable and it costs only a few CAD to get there by taxi from Adriatico suites . Just a heads up to make sure you book well in advance as Adriatico suites can often be fully booked. Can't say enough good things about this place-- it really made our stay in Manila memorable.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear jaketravel23. On behalf of the management and staff of 1775 Adriatico Suites, I would like to thank you for the great review. It is always a delight to be given the perfect rating. Thank you as well for the sharing your experiences and providing informations on places to go to in Manila. I am positive that the readers benefitted from these. We hope to be of service to you and and your friend again the next time you come to our country.
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

I was there in Adriatico Suites apartelle in the middle of a storm and that place made me feel so safe, comfortable and peaceful, especially when one travels without a companion. I usually don't write reviews, unless I'm wowed by the place. I must say that the Deluxe room in the 2nd floor where I stayed really looked like you WERE home. The staff was courteous and greeted you every time you go in and out the place, like family. The owner and manager were so hands-on. You felt so welcome in Adriatico Suites. It's like you've lived there for months. Besides all the amenities provided for the guests I enjoyed there, it was private and tucked away from a bustling neighborhood, only a few short steps along a busy alley. Aristocrat restaurant is the best to-go eatery! But best of all for me is the shuttle bus (affordable) provided for travelers to and from the airport that you can schedule with them. I plan on taking a trip again and Adriatico Suites come to mind. You don't feel alone when you travel alone.

Room Tip: Look out the window to see if you like the view.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear Graciousli. Thank you so much for staying with us and for the perfect review. You are truly amazing. I am so glad that you felt safe in our apartel especially during those stormy days. It is our desire to make our guests comfortable and make this place their home. It was such an honor to have served you. We look forward to serving you again.
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Adriatico suites are beautifully designed and well maintained. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful if your looking to find nearby restaurants and nightlife. the location feels safe and is close to several good eateries, (The Aristocrat, Cafe Adriatico). The suites are spacious and have everything one needs for both a short or long stay. Adriatico suites offer alot for the money and are a great choice for any stay in Manila.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank sup23293916
Dear sup23293916, Thank you for the wonderful review and the perfect rating. We truly appreciate your kind words. Please do come back and stay with us again, the next time that your are in Manila. We have done a lot of renovations this year and we continue to improve our rooms and facilities for our valued guests.

We look forward to your next visit here in Manila. See you soon.
manila
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

i can not say anything negative about this place. Good and clean accomodation to moderate prices. Very friendly staff who is always ready to help. Nice little backyard for a wellcome rest after getting home from exploring the city. All public transportation within walking distance. Good location in the heart of Malate. Many thanks to the Adriatico team.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank juliaManila
Dear Ms JuliaManila, Thank you so much for your kind words and for giving us the perfect rating. It's truly amazing ! Do email me should you wish to book again and I will personally assist you every step of the way. God bless and best regards.
Stockholm
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have already booked a hotel in Makati when by chance I saw 1775 Ariatico Suites online and then I read the reviews in TA. Knowing that no one can please all, I believed what most wrote about it - that it is a good place to stay in. I cancelled my other booking, which is just like any hotel can be, since I wanted to show my partner the real Manila/Malate with its old charm, real life sans superficial artificial attractions. I knew that I would not be staying in a hotel and yet I was amazed at the superb service rendered by its staff. I was very pleased over my choice, the many establishment around (restaurants like Cafe Adriatico, Zamboanga, Bistro Remedios, Korean restaurants, Casa de Armas; spas, laundry, money exchange). I felt safe with its very well guarded place and the people in the neighbourhood were so friendly and helpful. All the staff I met from Anne to Ryan and other guard to Jerome and another utility guy were so genuinely helpful.

We stayed in Room 306. I am not sure if the opposite room is being rented out and it was so peaceful. They have a small garden with swing. It is like a home away from home.

I will definitely come back to this "home".

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
nanettereyes, Manager at 1775 Adriatico Suites, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Dear Ms. Jenstockholm,

Thank you for booking your stay with us. No words can explain how we truly appreciate the good review that you had posted. This is what keeps us to strive harder and search for ways to improve our apartel in order to better serve our guests. Maraming maraming salamat and we look forward to having you at our apartel again. Should you wish to book again, there is no need to fill out the reservation form because your details is already in our system. Just email me the date, duration, preferred room and I will do the rest for you.

God bless.

Nanette Reyes
Iloilo
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

If you are looking for something peaceful clean simple and easy, this is for you , good comfort and facilities , great staff and very helpful , secure premises and in a location that is accessible by taxi LRT etc to all areas of Manila. Is in a lively area so don't expect the streets to be quiet at any time but if your into the real world of seeing the real sides of Manila in a fun way you wont be dissapointed. Will stay again for sure

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
nanettereyes, Owner at 1775 Adriatico Suites, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
We are truly delighted to read the wonderful reviews of our guests. You all inspire us to do better and better. We thank you all for trusting us. We invite you along with your family and friends to come again as we did a lot of renovations and repainting to maintain the nice ambiance of each and every room including the facade. I am sure you will be pleased all the more. We hope to see you soon. Salamat.