“Unlimited!!!”

Neighborhood: Chinatown
Luzon, Philippines
“Unlimited!!!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The place where there is unlimited rice served to pair the famous Inasal Chicken. The complete condiment will enable you to experiment with the dish. It depends on your taste. If you want it chili, sweet or anyway you want it..! So many side dish to choose from!! Go ahead check for yourself. A true value for your money.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank cocosheryl

Manila, Philippines
“Unlimited Rice!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have been a loyal Mang Inasal patron even before it became a multi-billion business.
I first tried it in their East Ave. QC branch. I was also able to eat at their Tagaytay City branch.
But the branch that I eat most frequently (am embarrassed to admit, but it is now a weekly thing) is in SM Hypermart Sucat.
Me & my eldest teen are heavy rice eaters. We truly enjoy the unlimited rice promo here.
But for the record, I love their soup (they use kamias with pepper sprinkles and tastingly sour/spicy); I love their chicken (generous sized, tender and well cooked); I love the chicken oil (can be unhealthy, I know); and everything else on their menu.
This joint is making other chicken inasal places a run for their money.
If you have limited buget but want to have a delicious, hearty meal... this place is for you!

• Visited August 2012