“Local BBQ food chain”

Ranked #24 of 1,029 Restaurants in Manila
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 28, 2012

For less than 2 euros you'll have their grilled chicken/BBQ, drinks and their undying promos-the unlimited rice. I love chicken BBQ but not the dried texture and the soggy rice they served to us.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Would be great if consistency is achieved in all its branches esp. on the area of cleanliness on the resto premises.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

What I like with Mang Inasal is, it is very affordable where you can bring friends, clients, love ones for a treat.

1  Thank Rita Ruby A
Reviewed September 23, 2012

ate at their robinson's rodriguez branch. ordered sisig but the viand was very disappointing, it was not sisig at all, it was just chicharon and pork liver served in a sizzling plate. but other than that i enjoyed the ice cream turon dessert. the staff was also very polite and attentive.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Hi there I have enjoyed eating in this fast food style bbq place a few times in various locations that caters to a lot of Philippines style chicken and other meats I thought I would do a quick review to help others who might not know about how much value you can get for so little. (And hey might be a bit skeptical)

Location - The location was pretty much right in the mall in Mandaluyong on Shaw Blvd but there are many many locations all around Manila (and outside in the provinces) Usually very easy to approach or park or visit, no concerns here. (Of course I can't comment on ALL branches :))

Inside/Ambiance - Usually busy with lots of tables being used, on my visit I waited a few minutes to have them clear off the table but the place is humming with the vibrations of hungry people enjoying their food and the staff running around to help out. It is/was very loud but who cares :)

Service - It's top notch. You order your food, you are given a stick with a # on it and then you wait for your food to arrive. A bowl of tart soup ( I believe it's a clear sinigang but I could be wrong :) is given to you in addition to whatever you ordered while you wait as well as water and clean utensils and tissues are set up for you with an array of soy sauce, fish sauce, hot sauce and some calamansi. There are many staff there who will refill your water and bring you more napkins and even get you a doggy bag when you order too much. (I ordered two chickens :))

Food - Honestly I have only had the chicken here and it is good! It seems a lot less greasy than some of the other bbq places I have had food in. (Notably the grocery stores, but also some of the more expensive places). The portion is fine the "lechon" breast piece has a large amount of meat on it and it's not scrawny at all considering you only paid 99 PHP for it! (that's about 2.20 or so I guess in CDN/US) It comes with unlimited rice also and you currently can add on some pop for 19 pesos or so per glass. The food is awesome value, not gourmet however for the time it takes for them to cook and the value I cannot complain. My only beef with the food is that the rice is occasionally stiff and "old" tasting contrasted to other rices that I have cooked on my own or purchased elsewhere, and the soy sauce they use is HORRIBLE, which is why I usually take it out. (It tastes almost like nothing but worse than that)

Overall - Cheap great food, good service, all prepared fast with many locations cannot say anything negative except they should get some Knorr seasoning to replace the "ghastly" tasting soy sauce. But that's not a big deal really :)