“You Get Plenty”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Went to the one in Glorietta mall often after going to Golds Gym so I was hungry. I always have to carry out alot of food since the servings were generous. The prices are reasonable and the staff very friendly.

1  Thank Jin S

Reviewed May 17, 2013

my favorite thin crust authentic pizza parlor for over 20 years. excellent ambience . fast service . excellent wide variety of selection for kids. good old fashion thin crust pizza. dont forget to try the MOJOS ( fried potato ) yummy with selection of dips surely satisfy both adult & kids alike. super hero sandwich are stuffed & tasty. must try shakes creamy & sweet. excellent atmosphere for family parties & gatherings.

1  Thank Frank N
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We celebrated the birthday bash at Shake's and discovered the "new" fun experience one can have at this family wholesome place. Easily gobbled our plateful of buffalo wings and bowl of spaghetties and the star attraction of course, the homespun pizzas. We are scheduling another visit the next time around with family friends especially that more activities and enjoyment was added with their new, built-in entertainment arena.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This was our second visit visit to Shakey's within two weeks: we both ordered soup.

When it was arrived, I was stunned.

It was not tepid: it was cold. I demanded to see the manager, who profusely apologised and offered to bring out hot soup. I said 'no, I do not want your soup...if your kitchen does not have pride in their work (by sending out an unacceptable dish), I do not want to know.'

It was an insult to my intelligence to inflict this upon me.

We ate our pizza and left, never to return.

1  Thank terry13347
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Shakeys has everything. Delicous food, great selection, fun and happy staff, good cheerful atmosphere, love that they do delivery, good ambiance and different food to other fast food chains in the Philippines. Defiantly one of me and my family's favourite restaurants!

1  Thank Yolandaking2013