“An Excellent Hotel for its price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pearl Lane Hotel

Pearl Lane Hotel
Ranked #25 of 111 Hotels in Manila
Dasmarinas City, Philippines
“An Excellent Hotel for its price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

We were looking for a new hotel to stay but we still want to be on the budget. This hotel has exceeded my expectations for a budget hotel. The rooms, lobby, were somewhat elegant. Our room was a bit small but it has complete amenities. Refrigerator, hot/cold water, modern toilet, hair dryer, safety box, good ac. People we'ren't that friendly but was okay. I was also surprise that they have buffet breakfast. Would definitely be back here.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
5 Thank Florence T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

We have been into this hotel for several times now. And we'll surely be back because of there very good service. Though the hotel is small, it's very quiet and suitable if you want to have a good place to stay. Their staff is always smiling, professional and very accommodating.. They really know how to take very good care of their guests. We'll surely be back in this hotel.

Room Tip: King size De Lux rooms are very good
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank princess d
Hendersonville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

I made two different stops here on my recent PI trip, checked out March 14. Great value for the money. Yes, bathrooms are small, but still enough room for your stuff; instant hot water, and plenty of it. King beds are terrific, aircon is relatively quiet and works well. I just wonder why the flat screen doesnt face directly towards the bed? Odd. And not adjustable. Try to get a"superior" room away from Gen. Malvar St and M.Orosa St. You will sleep very well. Hands down my favorite hotel in Manila. Security very strict, they run a tight ship here. Expect to pay in advance - plus a p2000 deposit refundable onn checkout.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank lolo789
Manila
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

Honestly, my hubby and I really love this hotel! We already stayed here for two times already and will go back again whenever we want to relax/chill.. their buffet breakfast was superb! But I don't think they have different menu everyday because the breakfast that we had the 1st time that we stayed here last July 2011, was still the exact breakfast served last Feb 2012 (our 2nd time) haha... the standard room is nice but quite small so we tried the superior room which is obviously bigger than the standard but looks exactly the same..and yes, the rooms are really affordable! i already recommended this to my friends and now will recommend it to everyone :)

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Eli B
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

We arrived on an early flight from KL, reaching the hotel about 545am. It was far too early for us to check in but the staff directed us to a hotel round the corner where we could get a few hours sleep before returning.

Upon returning we were shown to a room at the back of the hotel, but it had no window so we requested a change which was done quickly and without fuss. The replacement room overlooked the street but was pretty quiet.

The location is excellent - in the older (& rougher) part of town it is a world away from the flashy Makati, but has a lot more character. Within easy walking of Robinsons Mall, Paco Park and Pedro Gil LRT station.

Breakfast was very good for a buffet type and the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly, whilst seeming to be genuiinely happy to attend to us. We looked forward to our leisurely breakfast each morning on their roof terrace (it is also a nice place to go early evening for a beer!).

We stayed for 4 nights and very much enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank mapmanish
Guisborough, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2012

I first visited & reviewed this hotel 3.5 years ago and must say that I still think this is one of the best budget hotels in Manila. The front office staff are excellent nothing too much trouble always going that extra mile to help out. Security, restaurant and household staff are also very good. The hotel is spotlessly clean, very good water pressure and always hot which is a big plus. The buffet breakfast on my last visit wasn't very good at all but NOW the management have turned that round and it is one of the best I have had. I stayed in a Superior room and at approx. £35 per night very very good value. Some rooms do not have any windows but that didn't worry me at all. The position of the hotel is very good, within 3 minute walk to a big mall, Robinson Place, and near to the nightlife of Malate. I will definitely be staying here again on any future visits and once again recommending it to friends.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
5 Thank YBrian73
NelBzh, UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

This was my second stay in Manilla and I can say that I was not expecting much as per my previous experience but I have to say that the staff was very professional, polite, helpful, smiling. I couldn't asked for more. I had a problem with my booking and the receptionist put so much effort in finding a room for me, letting me know the progress of her calls. Room was not too big but ok for one person, clean with all sorts of amenities.
Breakfast was a nice buffet with variations of Asian Buffet and continental food to please everyone. From the breakfast room you also get a little view of the surroundings. Location is not too bad : closed to the Robinson Mall where you have lots of cafes and restaurant and halfway between the Roxas Boulevard and the Taft avenue ( useful for the train). I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo