“Perfect Dessert Injeolmi Bingsu ”
Review of Snow Panda

Snow Panda
Ranked #6 of 24 Dessert in Manila
Neighborhood: Malate
Neighborhood: Malate
Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I went for a short walk in Circuit Makati and we chanced upon this colourful Korean resto offering their specialty bingsus which is like our halo halo except that the ice is very fine and the ingredients are super creamy that it melts as you chew it . We love it !

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a reviewReviews (9)

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

What can be the best for halohalo is to have a unique twist of it.try the bingsu of snow panda.this time i tried mango cheese bingsu amd injeolme cheese bingsu! Just pretty much the heaven tastes!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

The rice cake flavor is something really different and traditional in korea. I found the avocado flavor too sweet. The shaved ice is definitely different and melts in your mouth.. and the serving is really big!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 28, 2018

Bingsu. I never ate that until my best friend and I spent a catch-up there. In the photo of it in the menu, it really looks yummy. At first, I mind about the price of it thinking that a bowl of contains a small serving. That's why I suggested to her to order a plate of waffle and shakes for the two of us. But wow! When it is served, I didn't expect that the bingsu bowl is overloaded. When we were eating, we already talked about taking out the waffle and shake. It is a wise spent. :D

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed February 28, 2018 via mobile

.. that’s the best description for me. To make fellow Pinoys interested in it, because “bingsu” is not easy to recall.

It’s sweet, cold and refreshing. I like it.
Unlike halo-halo which has a number of sweet treats inside (some even claim to have a dozen), bingsu has fewer toppings. Main reason is that the shaved ice or snow is the main draw.

Soft, fine, flavored and creamy - the ice shavings is good enough to eat on its own. Then, the toppings add more delight.

Try the mango cheese bingsu. It has a good combination of salty and sweet taste plus creamy goodness. Another recommended flavor is chocolate bingsu.

One tip: the medium size is good enough for sharing. For a couple, maybe at most, order 1 large bingsu or 2 medium different flavored bingsu.

Date of visit: February 2018