This hotel is the best we can found in Manila!
* Walking distance to Rizal Park & then you can continue walking to Intramuros
* Sea view! It's nice to wake up in the morning and have sea view in our room BIG window!
* H2O Hotel is inside Manila Ocean Park! So you can spend all the day long in Manila Ocean Park, rest for a while, and continue in the afternoon until night to explore Manila Ocean Park...
* Restaurant Makan-Makan served a very good breakfast buffet!
* expensive :) But it's worth the price..
* no bathtub in the bathroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel H2O is the first and only marine-themed urban resort hotel in the Philippines. Opened on April 10, 2010, the hotel is part of the Manila Ocean Park complex in the Philippine capital’s historic Rizal Park. It has been designated as the official residence for guests and patrons of Manila Ocean Park.Every part of Hotel H2O has a connection to its namesake element, water – from its next-door proximity to Manila Ocean Park; to its location on the edge of Manila Bay; to its signature aquarium wall that adorns the inner guest rooms and grand ballroom; to the seafood specialties of its main F&B outlet, Makan Makan Asian Food Village; to the healing, negative-ion treatments of its wellness center, Zenyu Eco Spa. All these make Hotel H2O perhaps the most visually distinctive urban property in the country today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel H2O reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.