Hotel H2O
$69
$49
$61
$39
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
$36
$35
Hotels.com
Ramada Manila Central(Manila)(Great Value!)
$109
$63
Casa Bocobo Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$34
$31
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
1,322 results
All reviewsaqua roommakan makanan aquariumocean parkfish tankfish spasupreme roomsea lion showfrosted glasswhite moon barpark view roomeco spahot bedbay roomcolorful fisheswhole wallunique hotel
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The bed in the aqua room is perfect for kids specially for toddlers. It's big enough and can actually accommodate a family of 2 kids because of its comfy and unique design.. I've stayed for several
Hotels but this I would say is perfect for me specially that I am more concern of my two kids sleeping behavior. I felt relaxed and was able to sleep well without worrying of my Kids getting bump and fall down from bed. The aquarium is awesome. We had a good buffet breakfast.. Worth the money you pay..I recommend this to a family with small kids they will surely enjoy the place.

1  Thank Theanna E
H2O-Manila, General Manager at Hotel H2O, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for taking time to share this experience with TripAdvisor.

It is great that you and your kids were able to enjoy the facilities likewise the buffet breakfast. It is always comforting to read that we continue to create great value and have indeed fully exceeded your expectations with our modern comfort and hotel features.

Your comments are well appreciated and will be shared with our Team.
Once again, thank you for your recommendation and we would love to have the pleasure of serving you again.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I stayed 3 nights, the room was very clean and the bed soft and comfortable. We had the breakfast there in the complex and couldn't complain every taste was catered for.
My only quibble was that if you wanted a swim you had to time it so that it didn't clash with the aquarium shows. Apart from that small problem, the hotel is located close to shopping, yet isolated enough that you don't get hassled if you decide to walk around the confines of the hotel.
We will be back

Room Tip: Pick the ocean view rooms, great view of the bay, and the spa is awesome
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris C

Thank you for taking time to post a review.

We are glad that you truly enjoyed our facilities including your breakfast experience at the Makan Makan Asian Food Village. We regret to know that you encountered some inconveniences with regards to the swimming pool and location of the hotel. We again apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We look forward to being of service to you again in the near future.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is my second stay in this hotel. This hotel's service really is beyond worlds to be mentioned how bad. Simply pathetic! When I arrived at the hotel reception, I really thought that the service has improved. People from the hotel drop-off were pleasant and very attentive, only to find out that these young people were only students having their OJT in H2O. Regular personnel were still as inattentive and unmindful of their hotel guests. The only thing good about this hotel is their Aqua Rooms which are absolutely unique to them. However, be prepared to burst a vein if you are very particular about the quality of service this hotel gives. Don't say i did not warn you!

Room Tip: If you have a chance, choose the aqua room. My kid really loved it! Honestly, this is the only thing worthwhile in this hotel.
3  Thank Bladebro
H2O-Manila, General Manager at Hotel H2O, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

We sincerely appreciate that you took time to write a review about your recent stay at Hotel H2O.

Please allow us to express our sincere apologies for the unbecoming attitude of the staff on duty. This is not the standard of our service, and have dealt with the concerned departments to ensure this is acted upon right away. Rest assured we are taking this constructively.

We have noted, however, your remarks about our Aqua room and its unique concept. Thank you for the appreciation.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

I've stayed at a lot of hotels and resorts, but this hotel, by far, has the best bed ever!! So comfy you want to sleep on it for the rest of your life! Such a nice hotel especially the room with the aquarium. Room is very clean, modern and spacious. Worth the money you pay! The gym is nice too. Friendly staff, swift service, but only downside is it's hard to get a taxi from this location.. Took us over an hour to find a taxi.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank yeahyeah11

Thank you so much for your wonderful recognition. Your comments are well appreciated and will be shared with our Team.

I would like to thank you, for commending our staff service and also for acknowledging the cleanliness and uniqueness of our Aqua room. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you.

We look forward to welcome you back in Hotel H2O.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We stayed here in an aqua room for two nights. A unique experience and something different. Though room was very small. Service was okay. Our rate included 2 breakfast so we were to pay for our kids Brekkie at half price. $15 each !! with an early checkout on our second day I asked if we could have all four breakfasts on the first day. Not possibe but we can give you a packed breakfast on yr early checkout day. These were huge 4 x more than we could eat ! Would have cost them way less to go with my idea. Expect slowness in emails if booking direct.
Oh and apparently pool out of action and contrary to what they said it was not advised

Room Tip: Follow up with your booking , they may not
2  Thank Boracaybound

Your feedback is very much appreciated & valuable to us. Referring back to your comments, we regret to know that your request about the breakfast was not attended well. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

For the swimming pool, it is currently undergoing renovation to give way to our new attraction that will be launched sometime in September. The newest attraction will feature interaction with Sharks and Stingrays.

Above all, it is a delight to know that you enjoyed your stay in the Aqua room.

We look forward to being of service to you again in the near future.