Hotel H2O
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
1,324 results
All reviewsaqua roommakan makanan aquariumocean parkfish tankfish spasupreme roomsea lion showfrosted glasswhite moon barpark view roomeco spahot bedbay roomcolorful fisheswhole wallunique hotel
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We stayed at a Park View room. It's a small room like 26sqm but you wouldn't mind it because the room's design is so playful! It was nice, clean, cozy and elegant! I really loved it! And I slept like a baby in that room.

From the room you can also see the where they park holds the animal and fountain shows.

Aside from the Ocean Park, you can also spend some time at the White Moon bar which also within the hotel. It's a nice bar by the bay, where you can unwind with few drinks. I also loved the variety of Asian food at Makan Makan Restaurant.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank kura_kot
HotelH2O-Manila, Director of Sales at Hotel H2O, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay at Hotel H2O.

Please rest assured that we shall continue to serve our guests and provide them an enjoyable and memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

My company family day was going to be in a park beside this hotel. I called them the last week of March three times before anyone actually replied to me with a reasonable reply. I was simply asking for the corporate rates to be given to us. Since it was already approaching April and the event was April 27 I wanted to make sure that I secure a hotel room for my family to rest while touring the park beside it.

HIghlights are as follows:
1. It took at least three calls to their reservation office before I finally got someone who understand what they are talking about.
2. By April 9, I got a confirmation of the premier suite that I reserved.
3. By April 25, two days before I check in I was told that the Aqua Premier room is not available. Instead, I will be given a room that is premier but not aqua.
4. Since everyone in my family is already ready I still accepted this change.
5. By April 26, at 10am I got a call asking me if my reservation is confirmed for 27th. I told the woman who called that I already replied to that question the day before and can they arrange for me to check in at 12 noon since they were not able to give me the room I requested for.
6. By April 27, I was at the hotel 1pm. No room. We had to wait until 230pm before we got in the room.
7. The room faced manila bay, I should have been told it actually faces the MANILA BAY PIER not Manila BAY!!!!!

I am pissed because I was looking for a acquarium in the room NONE.
I am pissed because they said manila bay view. NOPE this was MANILA PIER

The people are nice but the aircon was not cool enough in that room. toilet flush sporadically.

Definitely not checking into this hotel again ever....
Rate charged was 9,6333 nett per night ...highway robbery if you ask me.

Room Tip: Insist on an assurance that the room you reserved is what you get. They will sell you a room and give you something else!!!!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank bel3ms

Thank you for taking time in informing us of your concerns.

We are disappointed to learn of your recent experiences, the miscommunication and lack of coordination on the original room reservation made and commitment we are conveying to our guests unfortunately, did not meet your expectations.

Please rest assured that the management will take corrective actions and measures to prevent the situation from happening again.

We sincerely appreciate and value your comments as these will help the hotel to further improve our services.

We hope this incident will not discourage you from returning to Hotel H2O in the future.
Please give us the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

actually i like the hotel it's so clean . the stuff was wonderful & expert in dealing with guests . the rooms design was so nice . but there's little disadvantage . 1st : the prices little bit high . 2nd u need to walk around 400 m. to reach the entrance . 3rd it's too much crowded at the entrance because of the museum's visitors.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank Fahadan
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We booked an aquarium room. The aquarium itself was interested and nice to look at.
The rooms are somewhat small though. Service is correct and nice, but could be better. It is clean though. A negative point is that around 6 am, the aquarium lights switch on (i suppose this is necessary for the well-being of the fish, so okay) but also a light in our room switched on (Not good for my well-being).
The hotel is clean though although i think its a bit more expensive then what you get in return. I don't regret my stay but i won't go there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
4  Thank Thijs H
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We experienced a great stay at this hotel. The staff spoke excellent English, was very well trained and helpful. The rooms were spacey (bayview), super clean and the bed really comfortable. There was a minibar in the room and a fresh stock of complimentary coke, water and some snacks. Aircon worked fine. The location is perfect if you want to see Intramuros, Rizal Park, Binondo and of course Ocean park. Hard to catch a (metered) taxi sometimes, anyway you have to head to the main road 200 meters from the hotel (no big deal). Airport is about 30 min away, depending on the traffic (we went there 11am) and costs 800 Peso. It tool us around 30 min to get from Green Belt to the Hotel during Rush Hour. The breakfast buffet was excellent, ranging from Asian over Western to cereals and cakes. Best we had in Philippines so far. There's also a fitness center and a swimming pool free to use. Check in and check out went quick and smooth. Downside is that just outside of our room was a open roof bar which played music until after 12pm and with the curtains open, we could hear it very well. The bathroom is only covered by a half transparent glass door through which you can easily see the Silouette and hear practically every noise. take this in consideration if you don't like this intimate setting too much. The concierge is somewhat off of the lobby in a sort of outside booth, no problem with that though since you will be directed to the main hotel area very easily. We had to pay 200 peso for the hotel to take our postcards (I don't know how that's handled in other hotels here, but I usually experienced this as free service). Overall an excellent stay in a nice riom with good service and great breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2013