Casa Bocobo Hotel
$110
$97
$117
$107
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
$58
$35
Hotels.com
$56
$42
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$38
$25
  • Restaurant
Hotel H2O(Manila)
$76
$66
All reviewspetite roomrizal parkwalking distancefree breakfastst lukessmall windowsimple hotelminute walkmedical exammoney changerair conrobinsons mallstayed for one nightbudget hotelearly checkhousekeeping staffshort stay
Reviewed December 18, 2013

This is my third or fourth stay here. The most positive thing is the staff. They are very friendly and helpful, restaurant is very good and reasonably priced. The room itself is acceptable. It is clean, but sparsely furnished. I am staying in a standard king, but wish now I had spent a little extra and got the deluxe, however, with that said, I am spending allot of time in my room. If you intend to be out allot, then the couch is probably not a big deal. The air blows very cold. Only real negative for me is there is NO TOP sheet on the bed. Only the bottom sheet and cover. I have asked about it, but am not sure they understand what I am asking. Anyway, definitely worth the price and I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nucorfrank
Reviewed December 6, 2013

O.k this hotel was mentioned to be by a traveler I met in JFK airport while travelling. I suppose to stay in Makati as my meeting takes place in that area, but went my way to checked this hotel. I am a local born citizen of this country and yes I still remember the place I go to around this city. At first the place look really dark and dicey, located in a one way narrow street alley ( which is I think is good because of the vehicle noise in main street) and hotel looks small. I thought I made a wrong decision choosing this hotel. I was assigned to second floor facing back and yes no elevator, but a crew will help you out to carry your luggage which I appreciate. The room was straight forward no fancy amenities here. I paid $140 for three nights which is about 1/3 less of a one night stay in Makati hotels (big savings) Oh did I mention that a breakfast was included with this stay? well, it is. But I think what I will brag or like about this hotel was, I will walk from my room out to the hotel and I will be greeted by any employees I will pass by, which I think why many traveler like this place besides the price or location. Good job! Will use this hotel again when in the country.

Room Tip: Request a room on 2nd floor back of the building. Looking for some fancy amenities move on this is not your place. Bed, shower, toilet, t.v. phone and sink are only the luxury you will get in this place hence the price on stays that you can use for something else.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank raymond c
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Affordable hotel, decent size room and friendly staff. The location is also within close proximity to shops and many establishments. A money changer across the hotel, grocery store less than 5 minutes walk, fast food places few steps around the hotel, SM Manila (mall) less than 10mins via taxi and Robinson (mall) approx 10-15 mins walk. The only con about our stay is the water pressure. It will take longer than usual to shower because the water pressure is not strong enough, other than that, a pleasant hotel to stay in.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank paslet18
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Ok I have been here before.
the staff are very helpful. And this trip there was that huge Typhoon to the South. And lots of rain here that kept us [my Fiancee & i] inside. we tried the restaurant here.
Yes we enjoy the included breakfast each day, But we had not tried the Casa cafe until this wet trip.
And the meals are really good. the desserts are good too? blueberry crepes are best when Hot!
once it was cold and after that I request my favorite of it being hot. and to get crispy salty french fries with the "secret" sauce [just like the good ole USA fast food places] just request "extra crispy" french fries please. And that is what you get.
[ok the secret sauce is ketchup n mayo, but that is the traditional "secret"] (shhhh) lol

yeah I look around the Manila area i wish to stay in. and the Casa Bocobo fits our needs.
it is not perfect, the area is loud, the streets are littered with various trash and yup there are vagrants and addicts around [it is a city]
but once you get inside and the staff smiles, you feel welcome.
if you want quiet? stay home or go camp in the country. ;)
if you want the better rooms with quiet? stay on the 2nd floor in the standard room away from the blvd.
if you want the cleaning done right? have the men do the cleaning in the room.
yes I and My fiancee both agree that the guys here do the best job on room cleanup and consistent good service in the room maintenance.
this is my second extended stay here at the casa and it is nice to know you can count on it being done right here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank toknowlj
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We stopped into this cheap motel after being stuck in Manila for an unexpected night, and didn't want to spend a fortune.
This motel was only about $50 a night, for a double room with bathroom, TV, tiny window, no fridge. All clean, but certainly dated and well lived in. AC sounded like a traction engine, but needed to be used as the window opened onto a main drag.
Service was impecable.
Included breakfast was very very basic.
So, served it purpose as a one-night pitstop without breaking the bank, but we wouldn't rush back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple