Sulo Hotel
$116
$109
$78
$42
City Garden Suites(Manila)(Great Value!)
$59
$37
The Oasis Paco Park Hotel(Manila)(Great Value!)
$38
$25
  • Restaurant
Hotel H2O(Manila)
$79
$69
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 11, 2013

This was one of the hotels I visited when I was preparing for my wedding. Hotel itself was beautiful, but I didn't choose it because of the very bad customer service.
Reception staff were not welcoming, sales staff do not reply to emails.
Also, at the room rates they were offering, you can get better hotels in QC like Luxent or Cocoon.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kapihan
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Nice hotel with very eccentric, classy design. Beds were nice and food was excellent as well. The location was perfect for our purpose which was to take an exam at the nearby philippine lung center. But until the last part during check out wherein they held us for missing hand towels. They didn't check it thoroughly because we didn't take any. We might have placed it at another area within the room but we did not take them! why would we, it's just a towel!So insulting! They made us sign some promissory note that we did not take it! Never going back there again.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Carrie B
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Almost more than 3 years of being a far from my college friends,now we decided to have a reunion here in Manila,they suggested to have a dinner and then have some drinking session at any bar nearby,but my friends suggested to do it in a hotel, so they suggest The Sulo Riviera Hotel near the Heart Center,they said that this is the only One Nicest and Elegant hotel around the area and they are right because when we checked in we are amazed that their is a hotel like this in Quezon City.We enjoyed every part of the hotel,we took photos at the pool area and their lobby and it was amazing and we like the ambiance at the room,so relaxing!We enjoyed the night spending with my colleges friends at the Sulo Riviera Hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 25, 2012

I made reservations here because I had an appointment at the Philippine Heart Center and they are located across the street. The hotel caters to high ranking Philippine government emplyees. There are more than 40 Dept of XYZ offices near by. They have thousands of Philippine people lined up at their offices trying to get exit visas to go overseas and work. The government employees that stay at the Hotel don't care about the prices; they get reimbursed from their jobs. After our bussiness at the Hospital we checked into the hotel and went to their lunch buffet; P800 per person for very low class food. The room has a price list on the dresser if you take a towel, pillow, or anything else you shouldn't. I had to sign a statement saying I would be charged $300 (USD) if I was caught smoking on the premises. I told the guard several times about people smoking in the lobby but he just smiled. They do have several chain type restraunts near by; however the hotel always no food to be brought in from any outside source. The TV cable service did offer several channels but only a few were clear enough to watch. It's an hour drive by taxi to the airport so we had to leave before their 6 am free breakfast. They said they'd pack us a bag to go, it was two manaise sandwiches with terrible smelling green meat. The bread was not wrapped and was rock hard, plus two apples and two hard boiled eggs. I suspect the meals were made a few days ago and the meal sat in a styrophone container on the warm counter. We opened the meals when we got to the airport but the smell was too strong to do much with except throw in the garbage.

Room Tip: Our room faced the street, noisy traffic all night.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank cheadler
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I wonder why there were so many negative feedbacks on this hotel. I have been staying with this hotel in Quezon City time and again and I don't find it deserving of those bad comments.
People should not expect a 5-star hotel amenities for a 3-star hotel bill. The hotel is not one of the cheapest in Quezon City but I think it is the best 3-star hotel in this area. Its location is very good considering its nearness to the city hall, park, malls, hospitals and even churches.
Me?, I would rather stay in Sulo hotel than any hotel in the area.
I have been to lots of hotels around the world, (I am a contributor of TripAdvisor) and I think some evaluations are unfair to Sulo hotel.

Room Tip: away from the road.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple