“yummy!!”
Review of Cupcakes by Sonja

Cupcakes by Sonja
Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Manila
Reviewed December 4, 2012

we started to love cupcakes after we saw the movie "Got to Believe in Magic", we thought it was so yummy to taste the cupcakes, so we decided to drop by this place and true enough, we got the hooked by its taste

1  Thank Ms_Jet

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I love their cupcakes! They're freshly bakes, priced well and their sweets are really a great treat. Its a great place to enjoy coffee/dessert, or even to take home.

1  Thank MBA3727
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I'm not sure if my expectations were just high because of the hype but I really don't get what's so special and mind blowing about these cupcakes...

2  Thank Matthew4971
Reviewed September 15, 2012

If they have the red velvet available...get it. I was never a big cup cake guy but this place is great. the carrot cake cup cake is my 2nd favorite.

1  Thank jkk_10
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Not being a major cupcake fan my venture to check out the delights of Sonja was worth while. Insanely sweet and exotic the cupcakes were worth the trip. I sampled several splitting them with my friends.

If you have a sweet tooth I can highly recommend trying these cupcakes out.Not only were the cupcakes exotic but the presentation and packaging was somewhat OTT making it all the more special.