“Was not expecting something better anyway!”

The Oasis Paco Park Hotel
Ranked #17 of 109 Hotels in Manila
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Was not expecting something better anyway!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Hi
We were there 2013 april. Night we arrived after long trip cuz z cab driver ddnt knw z place, although we hv booked online much early in advance but still we ddnt find room upon arrival.
We were asked to stay z 1st night the next door hotel. Next morning we were asked to go bk to the oasis hotel.
We were not offered any welcome drink or even glass of water at both hotels!
We booked n paid 4 big room wz double bed however we prefered to stay n smaller room n z ground floor we thought it will be easier to move.
I ddnt offered to adjust z fare. Anyway I ddnt ask also for reduction as I dont want someone to argue wz me.
Room had cocroaches , Ac was not cooling properly n was dropping water.
Minibar was not working properly, but they changed it for us immediately when we asked them to do.
Furniture and room generally look very old.
Room service is good.
Location was good for us as our outings all were at near by places.
Reception, staff, porters, security guards are good.
Generally staff was z reason why we stayed @ z hotel.
Zr was no wifi n z rooms. Anyway we had our own internet connection wz us.
Swimming pool looks nice n z photos but in real it was smaller n not zt much wonderfull like in photos.
Resturant was ok.
Noisy n z morning time specially we used to hear young teenagers talking n laughing loud.
I red all reviews well before booking thats why was not surprised at all.
General rating would be under average
Through my experience during my visits to philippines I was expecting z level of service n z facilities as well.
Thx
We stayed z 1st night the next door hotel. Next morning we were asked to go bk to the oasis hotel.
Room had cocroache, Ac was not cooling properly n was dropping water.
Furniture and room generally look very old.
Room service is good.
Location was good for us as our outings all were at near by places.
Reception, staff, porters, security guards are good.
Generally staff was z reason why we stayed @ z hotel.
Zr was no wifi n z rooms. Anyway we had our own internet connection wz us.
Resturant was ok.
I red all reviews well before booking thats why was not surprised at all.
General rating would be under average
Through my experience during my visits to philippines I was expecting z level of service n z facilities as well!
Thx

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank the13thcrook

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
pasig city
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Based on my experience during may stay, the services rendered by the hotel is really outstanding from head management to maintenance. The staffs really making their way to satisfy the needs of their guest. I recommended to try MY KITCHEN'S menu especially the well known panizza, its really different from the other pizza we used to eat, i enjoyed it. The ambiance is great which looks and makes me feel I'm in the middle of a resort. If you are looking for a quiet, clean and comfortable rooms, this is the right place you are looking for. I'm assure to you that the room rates are really affordable.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Marikris E
Mandaluyong, Philippines
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My friends and I stayed there to write our thesis. The stay was amazing. The food was really good and worth the money you are paying and you can experience the novelty that comes with the the Original. They also have a large pool for any of the exercise needs that you might have. The room is very clean as well and spacious. And the service is impeccable. The Front office and restaurant staff are very attentive.

Overall, it was an amazing experience.

Room Tip: You can ask for Room 201 which is the automatic room. it is just cool to have your lights automatica...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Paolo_F-Phil
Turkey
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We stayed here on our first and last night in the Philippines. The hotel was great value for money. The rooms were big and very clean. The hotel kept our bag for us while we island hopped for 3 weeks at no charge. The staff were all very helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank bouzylou
St. Petersburg, Russia
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We stayed at this hotel quite a short time, but it made a lasting impression. Good location, with easy access to major historical sites in Manila. The place is quiet nights sleep nothing can disturb. Clean, comfortable and cozy. The restaurant is good. Great value for money! The hotel staff greets you as long-awaited guests. All of them are genuinely friendly and willing to help solve even those problems are not part of their duties.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Elena R
Angeles City, Philippines
Reviewed March 15, 2014

The hotel has a unique ambiance and a very known restaurant. I find it very cheap but really a luxurious place to stay in. I would really recomend this to my family, each and everyone of the hotel staffs are very service oriented and hospitable. To sum it all up, it is home away from home.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank MikoSJ
Australia
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This hotel is in a one way street, a little out of the heart of Ermita, but close enough to walk there. Opposite is a large, circular cemetery/park of 100+ years old surrounded by a stone wall (worth a visit, even though not on the tourist listings).
The Hotel is modern, though not large, but the service was top-notch and restaurant/bar well serviced. The tariff I paid included welcome drink and very good breakfast! The pool is very public, but I did not use it as Manila's air pollution made it a dull hot day.
I would have no hesitation in staying at this place.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo