The Oasis Paco Park Hotel
  • Pool
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsmy kitchen by chef chrisswimming poolnice pooldeluxe roomcomplimentary drinksenjoyed my staywifi connectionrizal parkcable tvmetro manilarobinsons mallpanizzaphilippinesrelaxationratesthumbslrt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I'm from Cebu and a concert-goer. my first time on this hotel (thank you Kris Tv) was back in August to attend one and i opted for this hotel. Quite hard to find, though.
The hotel has its' own uniqueness, very good service, quality, class that you can afford in a blink. The staffs are fine and genuinely smiling. I don't think i'll get to find other hotel like Oasis, which gave me the FAVOR of money and service. Oasis will always be my choice whenever i go back to Manila from now on.
The food are... Oh my god!! The sweets are heavenly. Major meals really excites me.
Kris Aquino was one of the fan too, (reason why i actually gave the Hotel a chance). We all know she's like the epitome of class and sophistication of Philippine Television and she's very please with their food and service.
Based on my experience everying is well and perfect. My trip has been worth it and and my earned money was perfectly spent. :))

Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed September 12, 2013

this my first and most great experience in staying in this hotel because of their employees, An enjoyable stay with very helpful and friendly staff, specially the front office receptionist kem, she always greet me and smile at me every time i passed the frontoffice, i really like her service i wish there's a front office receptionist like her in every hotel were i'm going to stay.

Room Tip: Deluxe room is very nice and very comfortable to stay with
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 11, 2013

upon arrival, the receptionist didn't even welcome us with a smile ..kem, the receptionist, just asked us with our hotel voucher.. but my partner called the hotel to confirm our booking ..the receptionist said that our booking was confirmed.. when we arrived , she asked for my name and the hotel voucher.. saying that my name isn't there.. knowing that she didn't even check the computer.. since we are just wearing casual clothes--short pants--sando.. it's as if she couldn't believe that we can afford to book a hotel.. when a foreigner came to check in, she didn't even ask for the hotel voucher and just asked for the foreigner's name.. what kind of receptionist is this? lame, unfriendly, and discriminates people.. not even a single smile on her face..

KEM, the receptionist of oasis park hotel, try to be more cheerful.. and friendly .. i should know better .. if you dont love your job just quit.. it is affecting your company..

to the oasis park hotel team, next time you hire a receptionist .. make sure that they are cheerful and doesn't discriminate people..

a very unhappy customer here.. because of your receptionist

• Stayed: September 2013
10  Thank vadusa
OasisPacoParkHotel, Manager at The Oasis Paco Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Vadusa,

Greetings from the Oasis Paco Park Hotel!

First, we would like to thank you for your time in doing a review about Kem.

We are very much sorry if you did not feel the warmth and friendly welcome from our staff. After reading your review, the management requested for an immediate investigation regarding your concern. With the initial investigation, we have learned that your booking was made through an online travel agency. We do apologise if you did not like it when Kem requested for a copy of your reservations voucher. But please be informed that Kem was just following the policy of the hotel. And also, it is written to your email reservation that you should print your voucher and present it to the reception. Kem did not want to discriminate you by asking for your voucher, she just wanted to double check your booking details. The easiest way for us to find a guest reservation details in our system is by referring to your voucher. The Foreigner that was checking-in at the same time as yours was a booking over the phone. That is why there was no voucher needed.

Secondly, Please be informed that your original booking was a Standard Room, but Kem upgraded you FREE OF CHARGE in a Deluxe Room.

Regardless of the miscommunication, we have reminded Kem about her approach to the guest.

We hope the above has somehow helped in giving light to the issues presented. We still hope to welcome you to The Oasis Paco Park Hotel on your next visit to Manila.

Best Regards,
The Oasis Team

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Big room, nice girls in service, exellent swimming pool. Everything clear and pleasant. And the price is not high.
But meals are expensive and it was more interesting, exotic and profitable for me to find something to eat beyond the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Mark Z
Reviewed September 6, 2013

We chose this hotel over others due to the positive reviews on TripAdvisor. We stayed in the deluxe room which had a balcony. The hotel room was clean, spacious and had a lovely pool view from balcony. An enjoyable stay with very helpful and friendly staff, specially the housekeepers. What i love the most is their services and they always smile to the guest. And greet "Goodmorning, Goodafternoon or Goodevening Sir/Mam". We were very happy with our stay at this hotel and would recommend it to others without hesitation. Lovely stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple