“A day i can't forget”

Ranked #243 of 1,008 Restaurants in Manila
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I went here last september 9, 2013, my classmates had our quick lunch in this restaurant..
We ordered some menus of chicken and etc. The service : Its not very fast, set ups were in complete my friend ask for water with no ice but then they serve only a glass of ice, she also ordered a piece of crispy chicken its okay that they advise us that it takes too long of preparation at least were aware of it. After serving, The food : In the ordered crispy chicken inside of it theres a long hair, all of us were shock... my friend didn't mind it but for me its a big deal why?
its a known resto. what will happened if theres another customer will experience that? were not asking for a replacement but we want to improve more of your service and food quality.
Some food we ordered were nice, except of the crispy chicken.
The ambiance : its a clean place though, not very crowded the staff were also thoughtful.
thank you!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

When I first eat in Kenny Roger's , It really felt totally awesome. The waiters are all nice, the food is great( especially the fried chicken that they were known for) and the price is very affordable. So what are you waiting for?? Dine in at Kenny Roger's Roaster for your ultimate experience!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Kenny Rogers is one of my favorite places to dine.aside from the delicious roasted chicken, i super love the baby back ribs. i love the side dishes specially the potato salad.

1  Thank Maricel P
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I do like their idea of the loads of sides, it's original and cool but the taste of their food was not bad but not great. It's always pretty empty and staff are helpful but not fun or cheerful. Not the best experience.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

ate at the restaurant at terminal 3 at the manila airport.
food was good service was alright.
it was a clean and well organized place to eat.
but you must remember if your an american you might have communication problems with there english