“Good attraction for family with children”
Review of Manila Ocean Park

Manila Ocean Park
Book In Advance
More Info
$69.94*
and up
Manila and Makati Tour: American Cemetery, Intramuros and Manila Ocean Park...
Ranked #13 of 133 things to do in Manila
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: From a spectacular marine themed park, Manila Ocean Park has finally evolved into Metro's Holiday Destination where everything is all about Life and Living.An array of exciting attractions, enticing view of the bay, enriching marine life exhibits, entertaining dining and lifestyle shapes to mold into an integrated resort destination. Manila Ocean Park is proud to have a marine-themed park in the country that houses Life of the best of both under and over the sea!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Princeton, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good attraction for family with children”
Reviewed September 9, 2011

It is a small aquarium park with interesting collection. It is a good introduction to marine life for families with small children.

Visited August 2011

Ontario, canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Far Too Expensive”
Reviewed August 30, 2011

This attraction is not worth the cost of entry. As in most tourist attractions, its just far too expensive. The displays where average and in some cases not well cared for. Would not reccommend this given the cost and difficulty in getting into the location. Avoid It for your own good!!

Visited May 2011
6 Thank chasfromcanada
Makati
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Manila Ocean Park”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I went there 2 years ago with my college friends, that was September 2009.

You will see different kind of sea creatures on different set up. First is the usual small aquarium set up, then you will go to sea planetarium, then the tunnel, and then exit.
At the tunnel, there are the mermaid shows, its nice. The only thing that disappointed me is that I found it short most especially when we found out that the next stop is exit. I am not that satisfied with its shortness because I was expecting that that is the middle of our tour. Anyways, we just tried to appreciate that. But I heard that there was a lot of improvements undertaking already there is already jellyfish and other activities.

Upon exit it will lead you to fish spa, then to their restaurants. There are lots of restaurants there, the most famous on them is the kamansutra restaurant they cater asian foods in different stalls. Stall for singapore, malaysia, thailand, and other countries in asia. This is really amazing because you will got a chance to eat different kinds of foods in asia in just one stop.

It is also good that Manila Ocean Park is near SM Mall of Asia, Star City, and other attraction in Pasay.

Visited September 2010
2 Thank tet2011
Manila, Philippines
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Oceanarium + Fish Spa = Mini Adventure”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We had a wonderful time at Manila Ocean Park even though we only went to two attractions... the Oceanarium and their wonderful Fish Spa.

The Oceanarium was at first, not as nice as I expected it to be. However, as we passed through the inner part of the Oceanarium, things got better and better. I got to touch the fins of baby sharks... and realized later that we were not allowed to do so. My boyfriend was fascinated with the poisonous species and I was just happy looking at the colors of all the fishes. The cost of the promo ticket price @ PhP280.00 was well-spent but honestly, I don't actually think of going back anymore.

The Fish Spa is a different matter. We just had to try this since so many people have blogged about this and gave positive reviews. I agree with them. Go during lunchtime if you need to visit the park on a weekend and avoid the crowds. There will be more doctor fish to crowd your feet. At first, it was LOL ticklish, but you get used to it. The cost of the ticket is PhP120 for 20 minutes. But if you get their promo package, you only get to stay for 10 minutes. Honestly, after 20 minutes of my feet being nibbled, I wanted more! Alas, we had to go and get some lunch.

All in all, it was a mini adventure. :) I want to go back to the Fish Spa! :)

Visited August 2011
4 Thank Naty833
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Should be called Manila Bay Mini Mall”
Reviewed June 23, 2011

I stayed at Hotel H2o in Manila Ocean Park for 2 weeks. I had no problem with it but I did feel a little mislead about what this place is. Given the name and the photos, it seems like some kind of theme park online, but it is not. The other reviews are correct; it is a mall that has an oceanarium. The tour of the oceanarium lasts maybe 45 minutes to 1 hour. It wasn't as big as I originally anticipated, but was still worth the visit. The "tunnel" was definitely the best part. I'm sure there are bigger oceanariums in other countries, but still, there's nothing like this in the area I am from.

Visited April 2011