“Authentic Spanish Tapas.”

Casa Armas
Ranked #102 of 1,000 Restaurants in Manila
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Malate
Description: Since 1995, Casa Armas has been serving Manila with the finest and most authentic Spanish Food. Our menu offers a wide variety of Tapas, Paellas, Cochinillos and a long list of choices to truly enjoy a taste of Spain right in the heart of Manila.
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This is a great little place tucked away in Adriatico street and well worth a visit. Its a great family business , well run and good value for money . Best at lunch times and the sardines are the best in Manila!

1  Thank Moonlighter88
There are newer reviews for Casa Armas

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I have been going here for several years now. I have always enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. This last visit I can only say I was extremely disappointed. When I can say I am able to make better paella the a Spanish restaurant, that is a sad day. Lots or rice and little other items. Always enjoyed the music but felt this time it was to loud and intrusive. But if you are looking for a large crab cooked in garlic and butter this is still the place.

1  Thank Iamalwayslost
Reviewed June 11, 2012

First time to visit the Malate Branch. Excellent Paella as usual, and the Calamari was great (not rubbery at all!). All very good. :-)

1  Thank Chona Q
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Delicious food, great wine, and fine service. We'll be going back again!

1  Thank Carolyn L
Reviewed June 1, 2012

I would recommend this place highly - My partner (who knows his steak back to front) was very impressed with his filet mignon. I really enjoyed the house red wine and the complimentary warm bread. My spaghetti was delicious and we were serenaded by a duo of guitarists who were extremely entertaining! The beef tapas was also mouthwatering. Great romantic setting too!

1  Thank SaraJane88