“Really great crew, beautiful dives”

Dive Seychelles Underwater Center
Ranked #4 of 13 Tours in Victoria
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed July 3, 2014

The dive sites in Seychelles are really spectacular. And this dive shop really made the experience that much better. The staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I tend to get a bit nervous before dives, but they made me feel very comfortable. We dove with two DMs in training, who were very attentive. It was just a shame we couldn't do more dives.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Very knowledgeable dive crew. We did 3 dives here and dived with some of the DMs in training who were great - a testament to the good training they received at this place. Now I'm tempted to come back and do the DM course here too. The sites are great (lots of eagle rays, some hawksbills and amazing fish shoals) and they knew where to take us as the weather began turning (things get choppier towards late May). Will be back soon I hope. It is a small shop, which is good for the personal touch.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

A lovely small dive centre with friendly staff. The emphasis is on safe, enjoyable diving on a number of amazing dive sites with knowledgeable Divemasters and excellent boat skippers. I took all of my kit so can't comment on the centres kit. The shop isn't that well stocked e.g. no logbooks on sale. Off gassing beers can be purchased from the adjoining hotel but, these are pricey. Lunch is either from the hotel, again expensive, or a short jaunt to one of the takeaways into town at Beau Vallon and the dive centre staff take one of the 4x4's up there to save you the walk in the heat!

The staff are professional but, fun too. Very friendly and helpful. The centre has 3 small fast boats with sunshades. All entries from the boats are backward rolls. Dive briefings etc are good and the DM's openly encourage questions about the dive sites. All dives are 50mins or 50bar depending what comes first. The diving was, on my trip, mostly shallow to 18/20mtrs but, I got to do a number of deeper dives and there is a wreck nearby at 40mtrs which was a very nice dive.

Would I go back? Yes!

1  Thank healymonster69
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Our vacations are over. Beginning of March, we spent one week at the Hilton Northolme and during this week, my husband did diving on a daily basis and I did snorkelling too at this same diving centre.
It was our fourth stay at Hilton Northolme and first time in this diving centre
We would like to tell as much as we appreciated to dive and snorkel with the Dive Seychelles Underwater center.
We liked very much the reactivity regarding our questions by mail before our arrival.
Then we appreciated the nice welcome of all the staff as well as their professionalism.
They did their best to find several diving sites that we did not know and this was very kind from them
The overall impression is a Diving center well equipped, well managed, very professional and client oriented
It was also nice that snorkelling was possible with the dives.
Glynis and David the owners are really friendly and take care a lot of their clients. The pick-up and drop-off service was available from and to our hotel. It is very practical.
We do hope to come back next year in Seychelles and for sure sure we will make dives and snorkelling again in this Diving Center

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Did a day of diving with these guys back in December. Not the best time to dive in the Seychelles, but these guys knew where to go to make the best out of poor conditions. Very professional shop and staff. As an instructor myself, I tend to be a little critical when it comes to professionalism, and this shops makes the cut.

1  Thank Dave B