“Excellent ”

Trek Divers Seychelles
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Victoria
More attraction details
Owner description: On a Power Boat Yacht Catamaran, we organize: Islands Cruises, Diving Cruises, PADI Scuba Diving School.Day Trip and Live on Board. Activities: Snorkeling, Diving, Climbing, Trek on Island, Cycling, Wake Board, Underwater Scooter. Specialties: wreck dives and shark dives. New Base on La Digue Island !
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Thanks to all at Trek Divers for an excellent day especially Natacha, Marcus and Werner. Highly recommend the full day trip - great diving, great food and best boat in la dique !

1  Thank Victoria L
"seychelles"
in 13 reviews
"reef"

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Natascha and her team made us enjoy our first diving adventure so much, that we came back for two more dives :) She briefed us about the diving spot (Ave Maria, Chanel Rock), the procedure of the dive, the equipment and the boat. We felt very safe and cared about. Thank you very much!

2  Thank XeniaW55
Reviewed September 2, 2017

I took an Open Water Diver course with Trek Divers in La Digue and it was a great experience. Natasha, my instructor, was very patient and professional, both in the practical and theoretical sessions. Despite the fact that it was a busy period for her, she devoted a lot of attention to me, making sure I was repeating the different exercises until I was able to perform them correctly, according to PADI's requirements. I did not dive with Marcus but other divers who were with me did not have complaints about him, on the contrary, they praised him for his professionalism. A real added value of the dive centre is the fact that they have a large and well equipped boat. I am not an expert but I had the impression that the equipment provided was of good quality. If you would like to dive in La Digue, I would strongly recommend Trek Divers !

Reviewed April 1, 2017

As an advanced diver, I am always nervous about the "boat diving" experience unless on a liveaboard! A shout out to Natasha and Marcus and the others for a job well done. They don't mix the Advanced OW with the others, so everyone gets to enjoy their diving to the fullest. 1 hour dive plans work out great! The boat has everything you need on it, so no worries if you need something you may have left at home!

2  Thank Doug S