“Super kompetent und entspannt”

Trek Divers Seychelles
Ranked #1 of 16 Tours in Victoria
More attraction details
Owner description: On a Power Boat Yacht Catamaran, we organize: Islands Cruises, Diving Cruises, PADI Scuba Diving School.Day Trip and Live on Board. Activities: Snorkeling, Diving, Climbing, Trek on Island, Cycling, Wake Board, Underwater Scooter. Specialties: wreck dives and shark dives. New Base on La Digue Island !
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Natascha and her team made us enjoy our first diving adventure so much, that we came back for two more dives :) She briefed us about the diving spot (Ave Maria, Chanel Rock), the procedure of the dive, the equipment and the boat. We felt very safe and cared about. Thank you very much!

2  Thank XeniaW55
"seychelles"
in 13 reviews
"reef"

Reviewed September 2, 2017

I took an Open Water Diver course with Trek Divers in La Digue and it was a great experience. Natasha, my instructor, was very patient and professional, both in the practical and theoretical sessions. Despite the fact that it was a busy period for her, she devoted a lot of attention to me, making sure I was repeating the different exercises until I was able to perform them correctly, according to PADI's requirements. I did not dive with Marcus but other divers who were with me did not have complaints about him, on the contrary, they praised him for his professionalism. A real added value of the dive centre is the fact that they have a large and well equipped boat. I am not an expert but I had the impression that the equipment provided was of good quality. If you would like to dive in La Digue, I would strongly recommend Trek Divers !

Reviewed April 1, 2017

As an advanced diver, I am always nervous about the "boat diving" experience unless on a liveaboard! A shout out to Natasha and Marcus and the others for a job well done. They don't mix the Advanced OW with the others, so everyone gets to enjoy their diving to the fullest. 1 hour dive plans work out great! The boat has everything you need on it, so no worries if you need something you may have left at home!

2  Thank Doug S
Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Run by a couple who also act as your instructors / guides. Great service, attention to detail, good location by the jetty in town. Highly recommended. Wish them every success in their venture.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 12, 2017

Both my partner and I are divers, but unfortunately due to sinus problems I wasn't able to explore the underwater world off La Digue. We also happen to be dive centre owners so spend more time looking at details.

Trek Divers offered a contrasting service to our dive experience in Mahe. We are not even talking about the quality of the diving down below - just our impression of the team from above water. Trek Divers were really friendly, patient in answering our questions and were very customer-centric which we really apprecaited. It is not a 'factory' dive centre, they can take a maximum of 12 maybe 15 people out, affording everyone a personalised service.

The boat is unique and comfortable. As a non-diver for this trip, it was really great to be able to chill on the front of the Cat, jump in to the cobalt blue waters for a swim, all the while having Jean-Marc attentively looking over, ensuring all was ok.

Marcus and Natasha were Instructors on board that day and you can see they have a great passion for their work and for their team. Marcus pointed out marine life for my partner, controlled the group in a non-invasive but professional way and was generally a delight to be around from start to finish.

Unlike other centres, Trek Divers gave us an excellent, comprehensive boat briefing and an excellent dive briefing as well.

The diving itself. I really apprecaited that they were honest from the first moment. Seychelles has suffered from the last El Nino. Their corals are not in great shape, they are slowly bouncing back so you may be disappointed to see that. The life around the reef itself is still great! Big schools of snappers, turtles, reef shark etc

From the beach snorkelling we saw eagle rays and feather tail rays. Beautiful encounters and not common in may other parts of the world!

We had a great time with Trek and would definitely join them again!

1  Thank Danii K