Lock in the lowest price from these sites
travelup.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
2,030 results
All reviews private beach our honeymoon tamarind mahe beaches
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2016

I had a beach front room. Sheena in the reception was really good. Chefs Vijay, Gaurav and others were excellent. The Restaurant team were equally good.
Overall a very good experience. Looking forward to come again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stephane V, General Manager at Avani Barbarons Seychelles Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2016

Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing AVANI Seychelles Barbarons Resort and Spa during your recent visit to the Seychelles.
I’m very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay, starting from the facilities which the hotel offers right in front of the ocean, with an impressive and unique view.
Our food has a very special touch, as we are exclusively using fresh local products from meat to vegetable, to support the local farmer’s community with their BIO products and free range chickens. This great fresh authentic food served with a friendly and professional waiters, to make sure your experience in our outlets goes beyond expectations.
Your feedback is highly appreciated and will be shared during our weekly meeting with the entire Resort team, so they can be recognized for their dedication and hard work.
Our resort offers an exclusive experience on a private beach surrounded by a luxurious vegetation.
I sincerely hope to have the pleasure to welcoming back to our paradise, in a not too distant future.

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Although it was my first time in a spa they explained everythin calmly and patiently. Before the treatmen personel gave their best to relax you with tea and cold towels. The ambie t of the spa is great.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed August 29, 2016

Courteous staff is always ready to help. Excellent breakfast,Rooms are spacious and clean,Pool clean, beautiful beach,Landscaped gardens, Gorgeous lobby,I and my wife were at the hotel for 7 nights on half board.and really enjoyed

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank _I6511HC

Reviewed August 28, 2016

There are a number of pros and cons about this hotel - overall it looks slightly dated and unloved, but has a truly amazing Thai restaurant, plus the front desk staff are very helpful and well trained. Room description of "beach access" was very misleading and led to our disappointment with the location and view. Room wasn't particularly clean and floor especially was not kept very clean. General hotel area was ok at first glance but the wooden floor is dated and had lots of sand everywhere. We felt the star rating is too high and for our honeymoon experience wasn't what we hoped for. The private dining experience which was very expensive consisted of a table shoved in the corner with a few flowers on the table and a red lamp - none of the candles or private location mentioned in the brochure. The day trip on the glass bottom boat was amazing and the real highlight of the tour but it's a separate company so not really a big credit to the hotel itself. Prices for food and drink were reasonable. We were shocked that water isn't supplied to the room on a daily basis in such a hot climate - we had to walk to a nearby shop on a regular basis to lug bottles of water back.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I have noted the few points which have not fully satisfied you, and I apologize for this.

Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

One of the best hotels we stayed in, definitely a go, bad reviews are from customer who complaint on everything. Prices a bit on the high side, service at the restaurant not so good but but the rest is perfect, room is also nice with a great view, bathrooms a bit worn out but still one of our favorites in Seychelles. Going to the tamarind restaurant is definitely recommended, book before.