“Precious!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Lovely place!
This restaurant has a beautifully decorated little porch, it really is a hidden gem. Good food selection and prices are absolutely reasonable! The service was fast and food gorgeous. Must try their chocolate mousse - served in a glass jar with a little ribbon- to die for.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

We would not have eaten here if it hadn't been for the great Trip-advisor reviews. In terms of the food, drinks and ambiance this place is great, it's just a shame that the service is very surly. We've been in the Seychelles for nearly a week now, and everywhere, and I mean everywhere we go the local service attitude sucks. It's worse than the Spanish, if you've tried to get a second beer in Spain you know how bad that is.

As I was driving I had the vanilla milkshake, which was delicious. My wife had a couple of glasses of wine, and we ate a toasted sandwich. We arrived around 12:30, and when we enquired if there was a table for two, we were asked 'have you booked'. Not sure i have ever booked for a cafe before, but having been here I understand why, it is very small, but well worth a visit. There were a few coffee tables and chairs free, so we asked if we could just have a drink. The waitress who greeted us, quite gruffly said 'its ok' and walked away. We sat down, and were served our drinks. After a while a asked if we could order some food and eat where we were sitting. The waitress again, quite surly, reluctantly agreed. When our food arrived, I asked if we could sit at a dinning table as quite a few we're by now free. The waitress, rolled her eyes and abruptly said, "well I'll have to go a clear one". Not sure what the problem was as all the free tables were already cleared and set for new customers.

Having said all of this, the food was great, and the ambiance in the small open air cafe area was really authentic. Very well worth a visit, just book if you know what time you'll want to arrive and be prepared for the not-so-welcoming Seychellois welcome.

1  Thank foxyfoxholes
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We were shopping for paintings in Victoria and our guide Alrick brought us to Kaz Zanana. The paintings are fantastic and then we discovered their cafe called Pink Salt. The chef is from Australia and the food is fantastic. I had a Caesar Salad which was excellent and Alrick had a Club Sandwich which was great. I would certainly recommend coming to Pink Salt. The staff are very friendly and the prices are not expensive at all.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I have hearing good things about Pink Salt & surely they live up to their reputation. Amazing lunch in a beautiful setting in the middle of Victoria.
Menu quite extensive and great value for money. Lots of healthy options available. Staff quite attentive. The fresh local orange juice is to die for.

Perfect location for a quick coffee or lunch!

1  Thank Rudydudic
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This lunch time restaurant offers a top quality menu with amazing cuisine. Everything is excellent from the Ceasar Salad to Hamburgers to great savoury home made tart. The treat to indulge in is their CHEESE CAKE ..... you have to taste it to believe how scrumptious this is. Excellent Value for money and all freshly made daily - excellent lunch option a stone throw from the centre of town.