“good!!!”

Buggy & Jeep Rental/Sales/Bungalows
Ranked #9 of 12 Tours in Victoria
More attraction details
Owner description: NATURAL BORN SUMMER The Republic of Seychelles is made up of 115 equatorial islands. Famous for its white sand beaches, it is one of the most frequented destination from visitors from all over the world. Seychelles Buggy & Jeep born in 2009, came after growing demand for beach cars and fun vehicles. Buggy & Jeep is situated on the South East of Mahe island in the Bouganville region. We are specialize in rental of fun convertible cars to give you an unforgettable summer experience. After the excellent results obtained with the Fun cars rental now we decided to open the sale section and we are proud to announce our Official Dealership of: SECMA, the Unique Roadsters. PIAGGIO, the Italian Style Scooters. BEETLE, the Cartoon Buggy. DUCATI, the Authentic Italian Bikes performance. STEALTH, the Best Electric Bikes. MEYERS MANX, the Orginal Beach Buggy. VESPA, the Scooter Icon. Explore Mahe Island in style, in one of our convertible car and let yourself be kissed by the sun that shines amongst the blue coral reef and the island's lush vegetation where summer never ends. Choose your model from our rental and sale sections. Please note that Motorbikes, Scooters and Electric Bikes are for sale only. The Bungalows section is Under Construction and we are hoping to open it in 2015.
Florence, Italy
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“good!!!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We book Jeep Tarios for 1 week ( 400 euros) . Paolo brought the car to the hotel we stayed and then picked it up from there. The car is good for the road they have there. They also have lots of nice buggy cars ( but i wouldnt advise to use those on their bumpy roads)

Visited October 2013

• Slovak first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 156 helpful votes
“Fun car but tough to drive”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We hired the F16 car during our week in the Seychelles, between 9 and 16 August 2013. The car is certainly worth a try. It’s a fun car, gets all sorts of attention and looks great in the photo's. However, you should know that the car is very difficult to drive. It does not have power steering or ABS brakes. It’s rough suspension means you really feel the Seychelles roads. And you get wet when it rains (you can add a roof but there are no side windows). The car is certainly not in the same category as modern vehicles with all the modern amenities. It is difficult to get into and out of the car. While we enjoyed driving the car for its unique look and feel I doubt we would do so again if we had to rent a car in the Seychelles again.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank LuxuryTravelCamel
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Money well Spent!!! Must try for anyone!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My whole experience with Buggy & Jeep Rental has been extremely satisfying. They have manged to exceed my expectation, not only in providing me the most exciting car I have every driven, but with the overall service.

Initially I was a bit reluctant to rent a buggy for the first time in my life and to add with it I never drove stick car before in my life. I wrote to the mail address provided on the website and got an immediate response from a gentleman named Paulo. This guy knows customer service!! He gave the assurance that stick gear will not be any problem for me. Sounded a very friendly type of guy and he turned out to be exactly how I had visualized. He not only just gave us the car, but also helped us in guiding to the nice restaurants and lovely spots on the Island.

Coming to the car, it was worth every penny. The vehicle is powered by 1.6L Renault engine and you do get a good flavor of the raw speed and energy. Being an die hard F1 Red Bull Renault team fan, it was kind of my small dream come true. The overtaking power of the car is outstanding (which you need to do a lot in the small Island). We took the car car everywhere we went. It was a great way to enjoy the local culture and meet people from the Island. Passerby also check out the car (hope the driver as well :-))

I strongly suggest you rent this car if you are going for a weekend trip to Seychelles. All the best people. Enjoy!!! Keep up the Wander lust spirit.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Luis_Cifer
Marsascala, Malta
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Now , then!!!!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Now than , I would like to say how helpful and kind Paolo was and the car I had was brilliant

But.........

If i was to tell you the Daihatsu Copen was one of the best ways to drive around Mahe rain or sunshine, Then I will not and you will not enjoy it at all.
So go for the Buggy or the F16- you will like these better!!!!!.

So when I return during the year it will always be available for me to rent and Pose my sweet little heart out.
THANK YOU .

Rome, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“a dream in paradise”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

i Want to say thank you Paolo for your car that are the best way to live this paradise....you cannot find amazing cars like that all over the island...

Visited August 2012