“Best Restaurant ever”

Symphony Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 149 Restaurants in Male
Dining options: Reservations
Description: “Symphony” group of Restaurant is the oldest restaurant chain in the Maldives and we are proud to be the pioneers in the service industry in the Capitol Male’.Our service in Symphony Restaurant is compared to non as we are very keen in providing excellent customer care and hospitality.We currently have 4 Restaurants. Symphony Restaurant is our Beacon and the first flagship restaurant.
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Food is mouth watering. Beverages are great and price is worth. I have been there for 3 months non-stop on everynight for dinner. Also sometimes i have been there for lunch too.

3  Thank MaldivesRose

Reviewed March 7, 2012

I’ve been going to Symphony Restaurant ever since I was a little (1993) and one thing I can still say is ‘Compliments to the Chef’ 

The consistency of the taste of the food in Symphony is something they can boast about. I know chefs have changed over time but the food remained the same. The same with hospitality, most of the time.

As for the ambience if you’re looking for something nostalgic (mainly for Maldivians I guess) yup you’ve got the right place, it is still the Symphony that you’ve been to before (music, furniture, etc...).

I can’t quiet decide whether I would like them to change it, match up with today’s modern world or keep it as it is...

What’s my favourite? The grilled cuttlefish with vegetables, their beef stakes aren’t quiet bad either only if you like them well-done. From the newly introduced menu I love the chocolate dessert (I think it’s called chocolate affair??) and the Mojito.

Great work guys keep it up.
(although I've only highlighted that I've been there with friends- just cause you can select only one option... iIve been there with family, clients, etc..)

2  Thank haifaimad
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Never actually eaten there but do use their food delivery services. Ok tasty food and pricing is fine

1  Thank MovingIncognito
Reviewed January 3, 2012

Nice variety of foods and drinks. Western, Indian, Indonesian/Malay and Chinese food offered here. Good price and atmosphere. Service is great. Be a bit patient in the busy hours, but its normal. Kids get welcome snack and toy.

1  Thank Alhadiid2000
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I liked the service, cold towel on arrival, and a few other little extras, makes dining that ittle bit more special. It has a nice admosphere and the prices are reasonable for Male.
I had grilled fish, and I was slightly disapointed to see it had been deep fried. I like deep fried fish also, but I am on a diet :-)
Otherweise I was very happy with everything.

Riffmontero, Owner at Symphony Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your comments posted in TripAdvisor. It is so wonderful to read your comments about your first experience in our Restaurant and what you liked about our services. We make it our priority to offer as much to our guest's requests to make it a bit more special. I humbly apologize on behalf of the management and staff for the slight mistake regarding the Grilled Fish. Surely it was a miscommunication within our staffs. I have already shared your comment with our team, we take our customers comments very seriously hence we believe there is always room for improvement. Thank you for sharing it with us.
On the other hand I am very glad you enjoyed your overall dining experience with us and hope to welcome you back to Symphony Restaurant in the near future. :: Management Team