13 people are viewing this hotel
Official Site$300
ZenHotels.com$252
Destinia.com$345
3,709 results
All reviews viu bar thai restaurant rubbish island lobby bar all inclusive package la brezza suan bua water villa our honeymoon ocean restaurant fish al khaimah waves bar sunset villa industrial island set menu special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2020

We've just returned from an amazing stay at this gorgeous resort, and can't recommend it enough!
If you've never stayed in an overwater villa (it was our first time), I would HIGHLY recommend it.
Overall, the resort is VERY clean. the staff was constantly cleaning, raking sand, and tending to all common areas.
The snorkeling is amazing, even though it has a bit of a current, its very easy to maneuver and swim around. The paddleboards are a lot of fun as well, but the only complaint was that the paddles were in desperate need of an upgrade. (we found out that a fellow guest had lost the "good" paddle the day before)
Food - amazing. absolutely top notch. We were especially grateful for a lot of healthy greens (fresh salads, veggies) and fresh processed juices every morning (Beet & Apple was our favorite).
The room was really well sized; in addition to the clothes bar with hangers, there is a large shelf system in the bathroom. there was more than enough room for all of our things.
Bedroom and Bathroom amenities were wonderful - nicely scented products, fluffy towels, well stocked snacks, drinks and water.
We had no issues with the Wi-Fi either - easy to check email, post to social media, etc.
Finally - the staff at this resort are some of the best. From Check-In to Departure, we were always greeted warmly, with sincerity and staff were eager to make our stay as nice as possible. We would go back in a heartbeat.

Date of stay: January 2020
CRFManagement, Manager at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2020

Greetings from Centara Ras Fushi Resort and Spa Maldives !

It is really great knowing that you find we have extended beyond to deliver Centara hospitality consistently during your stay with us . It is our joy and delight to have you a wonderful and memorable experiences from the resort.

May we take this opportunity to thank you again for your valuable feedback? Our entire team at Centara Ras Fushi Resort and Spa look forward to welcoming you back to experience our resort at its best.

Reviewed January 27, 2020 via mobile

We went there for our second honeymoon, 10 year anniversary and it was heaven on earth. The accommodation, food, entertainment and ambiance was absolutely wonderful. We booked with Luxury Escape and all the meals were included. Highly recommend.

Date of stay: March 2019
2  Thank Dali W

Reviewed January 26, 2020

Seriously, what more could you ask for? I have nothing to critique. We absolutely loved it. We went on honeymoon, splashed out on a sunset view villa and went all inclusive and it was just the best holiday I’ve been on. All restaurants were stunning, especially the Arabic one. Every staff member we met was so lovely and friendly (fist pumping omelette guy of course!!!), and everything was done with ease. The view and the sea was amazing. So many fish to see when snorkelling, and of course the baby sharks at fish feeding time!! We did a dolphin swimming excursion and we saw so so many dolphins in the wild! Amazing! We just could not have asked for more.

Reviewed January 26, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I went here for our honeymoon. The room was great with the sun bed and bath tub on the balcony. Staff were very accommodating and service was excellent. Food was lovely, it’s great you can access the Thai and Italian as well in the al inclusive package. I went to the spa for a treatment and the experience was lovely. Such a good setting. I throughly enjoyed my stay here and it was truly relaxing. A highlight was the new year gala dinner which had so many options for dinner. It was a spectacular set up. Would love to go back.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank eb2291
CRF General Manager, General Manager at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2020

Greetings from Centara Ras Fushi Resort and Spa Maldives !

We appreciate your time to convey your feedback on our services, and we have already passed your remarks to our team. We believe that, your feedback would give confidence and contribute to encourage our team to strive harder to deliver extraordinary quality services.

It is really great knowing that you find we have extended beyond to deliver Centara hospitality consistently during your stay with us , it is our joy and delight to have you a wonderful and memorable experiences from the resort.

We are delighted to inform you that we are now reopen with enhanced measures to ensure safety and hygiene for your guests and employees.

Reviewed January 26, 2020

We went as a group of 6 with three rooms. Our two boys and their partners my wife and I. I should also say my wife has some issues with her back and I have had one new knee and am waiting for the second. We had asked for our room to be close to the centre of the resort but we found ourselves as far away as we could get. So we asked to down grade to a beach room which turned out to be perfect for our needs and abilities.
I had been lead to believe that the resort was five star, obviously I had not been allowed to select which resort we went to, this having been arranged by those above my pay grade ( my wife) So I confess it took an adjustment in expectations on my part,
Our room being close to the beach room 101, allowed us all to pop in and out for a shower or for the girls to change bikinis.
We also asked for some vodka, coke and orange juice in our room which was supplied.
We found there was no where to sit outside our room, and requested a table and two chairs. Which as by magic duly turned up.
The resort is well maintained, the food is good catering as it does for a wide range of guests from many countries.
I scuba dive and the facilities are very good indeed. I went out a few times and had a big boat, four crew and a dive guide all to myself. Although I took my own kit the rental equipment looked fresh and well looked after. Sadly and naturally there were no manta rays at Manta point.
The resort put on several events while we were there, all were well run with good food.
The resort band played most nights in one of the bars or outside if anyone reads this the alto sax player in the band needs a knee mouth piece.
Although in some places the resort is put forward as a five star resort is actually a solid four star. A four star with good attitude. All the staff without exception were friendly.
The transfer from Male is twenty minutes the speed boat has twin 400 engines so is quick enough, the greeting is good.
All in all it is a good resort, if you regard it as four star.
Some of the rooms are a long way from the center of things so if you are worried by this make sure your room/ villa is close to the restaurants. You can get a buggy there and back but that would got me ruin my holiday.
Also be careful of the currents, while most if not all of the over water villas allow direct access to the sea, the currents do run very strongly. Beware...
We went all inclusive. For premium drinks you have to pay extra. A vodka, let’s say Grey Goose is 4 usd. So not expensive.
The spa is fine the sports massage I had was good.
One stand out member of staff is Hamid a senior manager. If you want to get something done ask him. He sorted out some booze in our room the change of room and a few other bits that cropped up. Stand out manager.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank justwebster
CRFManagement, Manager at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2020