“They've nailed it!”

Cerulean View Boutique Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Male
Cerulean View Boutique Hotel
Ranked #14 of 35 Hotels in Male
Brisbane, Australia
“They've nailed it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic little B&B in Male. Perfect overnight stop on your way to an island resort. Seamlessly efficient transition from the airport and back. Concur with others on the service and professionalism. Impeccable. Australia could learn a thing or two on service from these guys.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank SeanKennaway

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Male is by far not the best corner of Maldives but if you are waiting for your flight or you want to have a look around in this hot dense city that's the right place to stay! The service is great and very friendly, very good english is spoken by the staff. Only five rooms, all big and confortable (no view though) with a tasty breakfast. Real boutique hotel, it is worth the price.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank bororaro
Budapest
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

Great small hotel! Probably your best budget option in Male. Very clean, nicely furnished rooms, great brand new bathroom. Very comfortable and tidy. The staff is very helpful and enthusiastic.
10 minutes and 2 USD taxi drive from the jetty. Highly recommended!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rokafeju
Chiang Mai, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

We arrived at early evening from Bangkok and there was not enough time to connect to the seaplane to our island so we stayed one night in Male. We did not want to stay at the airport hotel but have a look around Male which turned out to be a good idea. We were picked up at the airport by a representative from the Cerulean Hotel and he guided us to the ferry and then to the hotel by taxi. He explained us everything about the Maldives in a very charming and detailed way. Arriving in the hotel was also nice. Everybody was waiting for us and gave us plenty of tips for a walking tour as well as dinner. We followed their recommendations and all turned out well. We had a very early wake-up call to catch our plane to the resort and again, they specially made coffee for us in the early morning hours and brought us all the way back to the airport. The room was big, very clean and comfortable. All in all a 'great' short stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Cape068
Lucerne, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

I was recently in Male and stayed at the Cerulean View. I had a delightful stay. The place has a distinctly residential feel and the team that runs it is super enthusiastic, helpful and makes you feel at home. It is located in a quiet part of Male and you're guaranteed a good night's sleep.I'll stay there again ...

Room Tip: If you're there for more than a day, stay in the Loft Suite. Tons of lovingly appointed space...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank HimalTraveller
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

On 25 June I had cause to stay in Male on business, my company had booked me into the Carulean View hotel.
This was a flying visit for one night only.
On arrival at Male airport I was met by Zaidan from the hotel waving my name on a card , what a lovely and genuine man, he escorted me to the boat where we were ferried across to the main island , all the time chatting and telling me facts about the Maldives.
We then took a taxi to the hotel where I was welcomed with a refreshing cooled towel and a lovely drink.
I was shown to my room which was very roomy with a very comfortable bed and beautiful co orrdinating decor , a tv and computer access.
The bathroom was very well appointed and in my room there were facilities to have tea and cold drinks , fresh fruit was also provided.
After a quick shower I had to be at an appointment , Zaidan called a taxi for me and instructed the driver where to take me.
Later in the evening with a map drawn out for me another member of staff Ahmed called a taxi and directed me to a lovely restaurant called The Seagull for a meal.
I had to be up early next morning at 6 am, the staff gave me a wake up call at 5 30 and then I had a lovely suprise of breakfast served up in my room , A great start to a very busy day for me.
I cannot thank this hotel enough for its generous and genuine hospitality, making my brief stay a very stress free one.
Thank you so much and should I ever be in Male again I would certainly be staying at the Cerulean View..

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank jilly1958
Ipoh, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

Its our first trip to Maldives and we choose Cerulean View Boutique Hotel for our first stop before we transfer to other resort. I was bit skeptical because i couldn't find any reviews for this hotel. Apparently its a new hotel and just opened recently only. I m glad i choose this hotel. From the day i arrived in Maldives to the day i transfer to another resort, their service was exceptional! Highly recommended! Please give it a try for those who plan to stay for 1 night before transfer to other resort. You won't regret it and enjoy their hospitality .

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Andy K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Male
The Beehive
Central Boutique Inn
Central Boutique Inn
#17 of 35 in Male
Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa
Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Reso...
#1 of 1 in Furanafushi Island
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,645 reviews
Champa Central Hotel
Champa Central Hotel
#5 of 35 in Male

Been to Cerulean View Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!