“Good Corbonara”
Review of Symphony Solo

Symphony Solo
Ranked #64 of 149 Restaurants in Male
Good for: Special occasions
Description: Symphony® Solo is the latest addition to Symphony Group of Restaurant collection. Our cuisine theme is "Fusion". Symphony® Solo - it's about food, Art & Music..We have selected the most famous dishes amongst our Restaurant Specialties.. Our cuisines will keep on changing from time to time, we want to give our customers the experience of trying something new..
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Me and my Wife loves the Spaghetti Carbonara Here, Its different and tastier than any other café in town, i occasionally visit this place, but there are regular visiting crowds who go for coffee over there. The new interior is quite fare for no smokers like us. Thanks for the Symphony management.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

After many years living in the Maldives, today I decided to go and visit this restaurant for the very first time. I liked that, although this is a small place, it is quite clean and has a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere. The food was also very good and the price was reasonable, but despite the management submitting pictures of sushi on TripAdvisor, they don´t have it on the menu. When I asked the waiters if we could order any, they said no. So, as for my part, they deserve four stars instead of five for false advertising.

Riffmontero, Manager at Symphony Solo, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

We are very glad to know that your overall first time experience with us has been a great one. And we thank you for taking the time to write your review about Symphony Solo. Your views and comments are very important to us, and we take our customers feedback very seriously and try our very best to always improve the overall dining experience our restaurants.
We humbly apologize for the confusion about "Sushi".. Clearly a very honest mistake.
Sushi was made in one of our promotion weeks which was held earlier this year in symphony Solo.
And since we try to update our Facebook fans about our promotions, we post pictures of events and dishes which was made during these promotions..We are very sorry that this mislead you.

Thank you for giving us a great review and we hope to see you again soon at Symphony Solo.
Have a great day.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We decided on Symphony Solo after searching for somewhere new to try for Valentine's day...We'd walked past many times but never been inside. It does have steep stairs to get in, but the service was fantastic, the food delicious, and the prices very reasonable. We will be visiting again, I think this will be one of our new regulars for a night out :)

1  Thank Belinda C
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is a small, quiet, relaxing place at the first floor of H. Saeeda Manzil (and the stairs are quite steep............),
The waiters are fantastic, well trained, polite, courteous, smiley... something you don't see too often in this country. They really deserve their tip.
Music and ambiance are very nice.
I had a nice pasta (a bit too spicy for me) and very good ice cream.
Prices are honest, and the place is very easy to reach from every corner of the city.

Reviewed July 10, 2012 via mobile

I tried all sandwich and it all tastes sooo gooood. I love this place. Great music too