“Good Thai food.”

Aioli Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 140 Restaurants in Male
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: At Aioli Restaurant, our food philosophy is driven by a desire to delight food lovers with delectable flavours that please them with a multi-sensory dining experience.
Toulouse, France
“Good Thai food.”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We went for lunch. Food was good, price reasonable and service first-rate. I will go again. The tempura prawns were great as was the papaya salad and the green curry. My favorites in Thai cuisine.

Visited April 2014

• Arabic first
Gurgaon, India
“Nice food”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Its fusion food and otherwise multi-cuisine. Nice location and nice crowd. Great place to go for dinner

Visited February 2014
India
“Good food experience in Male”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Visited Aioli with a friend for dinner. The place is simple and away from the din of the older parts of the city. We ordered Indian food for our dinner. The preparation was authentic and the taste was just right...I understand from my friend the prices were typical for Maldivian standards as well. A good experience and recommended for anyone staying overnight in Male (Maldives).

“Lovely food and good service.”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I can't speak for the pizza and pasta dished, but the curry was absolutely delicious. I had the mutton rogan and my collegue had the masala, both had rice and garlic naan breads. If you like a good curry then this ticks all the right boxes. The restaurant is pleasant with an indoor air conditioned seating area as well as a outside bit. The service was very attentive but it was very quiet. The bill for that with 4 cokes was 29USD, so very reasonable too... Go, dine and enjoy...!

Visited December 2013
Athens, Georgia
“Disappointed”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The restaurant was recommended in several tour books so I figured it must be good. I do not even remember what I had to eat....just average food.

Visited December 2013