“Good food experience in Male”
Review of Aioli Restaurant

Aioli Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 141 Restaurants in Male
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: At Aioli Restaurant, our food philosophy is driven by a desire to delight food lovers with delectable flavours that please them with a multi-sensory dining experience.
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Visited Aioli with a friend for dinner. The place is simple and away from the din of the older parts of the city. We ordered Indian food for our dinner. The preparation was authentic and the taste was just right...I understand from my friend the prices were typical for Maldivian standards as well. A good experience and recommended for anyone staying overnight in Male (Maldives).

There are newer reviews for Aioli Restaurant

Reviewed December 26, 2013

I can't speak for the pizza and pasta dished, but the curry was absolutely delicious. I had the mutton rogan and my collegue had the masala, both had rice and garlic naan breads. If you like a good curry then this ticks all the right boxes. The restaurant is pleasant with an indoor air conditioned seating area as well as a outside bit. The service was very attentive but it was very quiet. The bill for that with 4 cokes was 29USD, so very reasonable too... Go, dine and enjoy...!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

The restaurant was recommended in several tour books so I figured it must be good. I do not even remember what I had to eat....just average food.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Visited after reading about this place, and it was a quite nice place. Atmosphere is great, with candle lit dinners. Has an outdoor seating available upstairs and you can dine under the stars.
I tried the Murg Makhani and it was quite a mouthful for me. It was a bit pricey but I thought it was quite worth it, especially if you go with someone like on a romantic dinner.
Staff was quite helpful and attentive.
Its located in a small street in between 2 main roads, and is covered by buildings. Dont expect to have a view from here.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The newly renovated Aioli is set up in a quiet alley between two main busy streets. The decor is tastefully done, and the food is delicious. The place certainly offers a fine dining experience in Male. And the food is fairly reasonably priced.