All reviews breakfast included in the price the hotel staff excellent hotel pick n drop next morning welcome drink short stay indian channels pleasant stay recommend this hotel house keeping awesome stay every request one night stay comfortable beds wake up call booked this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great stay in Samann Grand Hotel @ level 8 a night!
Comfortable king size bed and shower room water is strong and hot enough upon adjustment.
Wake up fresh and head up to level 10 for breakfast!
Breakfast was decent with southeast Asian & Western taste.
Best of all, met a hotel kitchen staff by the name of Gayashan who not only made great food but also friendly enough to guide you through the food they serves & chat with you like a friend to make you feel warm throughout your breakfast session!
Thanks a lot and will visit you guys again if I return back to Maldives for vacation. Cheers...

Trip type: Traveled with family
Haseeb S, General Manager at Samann Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Yao86,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are glad to learn you had a wonderful stay at Samann Grand and liked every aspect of the hotel. I have shared your feedback with Gayashan and our entire team at the hotel. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories.

We are all looking forward to your next visit to your home in Male', Samann Grand for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed just 1 night at the Samann in Male but would happily stay here again.

They picked us up from the airport and we were at the hotel 12 minutes later. From the moment we arrived to cold towel and welcome drink we were royally looked after.

The rooms are small in fitting with the tight space in Male, but they are highly functional and modern. The air conditioning worked well and there was excellent lighting in the room for reading which is rare these days. The bathroom was a pleasure to use with a very stylish monsoon shower with river pebbles around the edges. The bed and pillows, very comfortable.

Breakfast was included and was also excellent on the 10th floor with a great view over the harbour. Great fruit, pastries and eggs made to order.

The location is good - off the main road but an easy 10 minute walk to the city centre. Lots of restaurants and convenience stores close by.

All of the staff we dealt with at this hotel were friendly and accomodating. They let us stay in our room till midday which was much appreciated.

Dear Waihua,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are glad to learn you had a wonderful stay at Samann Grand and our staff took very good care of you and liked every aspect of the hotel, especially the room and the restaurant. I have shared your feedback with our entire team at the hotel. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

first time when I stayed here, I was having hard time and I was sick. I cried a lot and slept my room the whole day. the manager came to my room in person and she was worried about me =) thank you for being nice to me. And recently when I stayed here again, I was really happy and wanted to see nice staffs again! They were still here, and remembered me, sent small ‘welcome back’ dessert to my room and I met nice FNB staffs in restaurant. They are girls from India, Bali. we talked about Korean drama and guys haha :) they really like to talk with the guests and look like enjoying their work. when I got food I ordered, I didn’t expect curry and thought It’s bit different with the menu. But the chef went down and made it again for me. I think every staffs have lots of passion and work hard here, It’s really impressive and inspiring. I work at resort sales company So I’m usually staying at Maldives for work for a long time, I think I’d visit this hotel frequently. But wifi is not too fast, It’s only the disadvantage I can think of.

I know how hard working in hospitality and working abroad. Hopefully the staffs I met here are happy and enjoying their life as well :) thank you for giving me nice memories.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear liyizhi,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are glad to learn you had a wonderful stay at Samann Grand and our staff took very good care of you and liked every aspect of the hotel. I have shared your feedback with our entire team at the hotel. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories.

I have also shared your feedback with our IT manager who assured me that the WIFI speed will be re-looked at.

We appreciate your valuable feedback.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived at hotel as our first stop ahead to the resort.The hotel was modern,clean and well interior designed.We were greeted and given a warm welcome by Ibrahim and the reception staffs.We were impressed with the checkin procedure and the resort checkin time provided as they had all answers which we needed.
The rooms were cozy and had the breathtaking view of the sea,airport and the islands nearby as we enjoyed.
Special thanks to Razam as we explored the sourvenoir shops,and artificial beach that we really enjoyed after quite a long time.
The breakfast was fantastic and the staffs were friendly and attentive.
I highly recomend this hotel and would definetly comeback next time.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Haseeb S, General Manager at Samann Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mlucyq,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are glad to learn you had a wonderful stay at Samann Grand and our staff took very good care of you and liked every aspect of the hotel. I have shared your feedback with Ibrahim, Razam and our entire team at the hotel. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Samann grand hotel the best hotel i ever been to the service of every staff member is amazing
I would point out the manger ibrahim and shadeea both gave us a great feeling and we had the best time in our life with the help of them
I highly recommend this hotel
If you come to the maldives book this hotel

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Haseeb S, General Manager at Samann Grand, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Maor349,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are glad to learn you had a wonderful stay at Samann Grand and our staff took very good care of you. I have shared your feedback with Ibrahim, Shadiya and our entire team at the hotel. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team and me to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories.