“Sea House Cafe”

The Sea House - Maldives
Ranked #6 of 150 Restaurants in Male
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Thai, Cafe
Description: The most fashionable cafe in town with variety of food & drinks at affordable price with great service in an awesome atmosphere.
Reviewed March 28, 2014

This restaurant is a great choice for breakfast with family or an evening coffee with friends or business associates. You can enjoy a wonderful view of the Male' northern harbour and Hulhule' Island ( airport is located here ) from the outdoor seating area.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We ate a few times here and food was always nice, but my favourite thing was the gorgeous and refreshing cucumber drink which I highly recommend ! Not the cheapest place in Male but worth the extra for the view and atmosphere.

1  Thank starburstsharon
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Ate here trying to kill some time before my flight. Had the glass noodles which were tasty. Prices seem reasonable and there was a pretty even mix of tourists and locals which I take to be a good sign.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

services was excellent food was very nice staffs are very friendly i reconmd all tourist pls visit this restaurant and taste they are food

Reviewed January 12, 2014

While waiting for my girlfriend I ordered a set meal of beef in onions with soysauce and rice plus a drink and they charge me MVR 158. There is a hotel accross the street that serves buffet BBQ for Only MVR 135 and the drink will cost about MVR 20. The next day me and my girl friend had our dinner here and had a feast - all the food you can eat with fresh fruits and desserts for MVR 135 only per person.